Montrose v Falkirk

Wasn't at the game today but delighted we've finally learned to start playing the refs. They are absolutely mince at this level and we've been done a few times this season as a result. 
That's the BSLM effect. Big Lee played refs all his career and was the king at getting a foul out of nothing

Thought we were lucky to be 1 up at the break, could've run riot after the 2nd but started getting deeper and deeper, you could see Montrose goal coming, good to score at the end. Had we took a chance at 2-0 we could've won by a few but in reality there wasn't much between the teams. Don't know if it's just me but it seems obvious that we are really short in midfield, defence are (normally) solid, McManus is getting better every week up front, non existent midfield leaving us lumping high balls forward from defence is where our problems lie. 

I was going to be nice about Falkirk and their following today but for a few wankers above, I wont bother.
My take on the game. 
Falkirk are the best team I've seen in the "seaside" league this season. They looked well organised for the most part.
The first Falkirk goal came from a set play from a free kick. If that is deemed a free kick then we might as well go watch wummins fitba. Piss poor defending when the free kick was hit in but feck me, the referee bought every dive your boys gave.
For our part, I was right in line at the time and I didn't think the ball was over the line for our first goal and I thought our penalty was a very soft decision but given the way the referee was  blowing for every slight body contact mainly for you guys, he probably had to give it.
Absolutely gutted at the end of the game because we didn't deserve to lose it. We could well have snatched it at the end.

Absolutely no disgrace today from the mighty Mo. Gutted not to get a point and if any Falkirk fan disagrees, you are talking utter pish.

Gutted at losing the game in the last minute, But that's fitba' and despite the result it was a really entertaining game.

Got to say well done to the Falkirk fans who seemed a good bunch and were much better behaved than some of the numpties we've had recently at LP (Raith, Clyde). Made lots of noise backing their team and added to the great atmosphere today. The cathartic winning goal celebration was something else & I must admit I felt a bit jealous it wasn't us!

Also have to say well done for applauding our Under 16s team who won their league recently. 👍

First time at Montrose. Thought they had a lot of nice play in the first half without doing much, our keeper making one decent save. Absolutely no way they should’ve been behind at the break though.

Second half our first 20 was one of the best periods I’ve seen in a year, finding space everywhere, midfield and attack joined up, should’ve been 3 up given our 2 clean throughs/header. Then our arses collapsed. Good pressure from Montrose and their first goal came far too early from our point of view. No thoughts on the pen, too far away and didn’t have my glasses with me. Fucking stupid tackle though, this ref was always gonna give it.

Great to get the last minute winner and delicious scenes to go with it. Who knows if it’ll be a definitive turning point, as someone said earlier Harrison scored a similar winner this time last year and nothing really changed. Rough drive back that, grim B roads out of montrose, fair play to all those making the trip. Onwards to airdrie

Cracking 2nd half yesterday, Montrose have impressed me the most this season both at the TFS and yesterday.

First half was an even affair don't think we deserved to be ahead but not complaining.

Second half we can out the traps flying again and played some lovely stuff but only took one chance when it should have been 3 or 4. Fair play to montrose after our good spell they put us under pressure and deserved the 2 goals, penalty was soft but he should never off given the referee the decision to make as he was awarding them all game. Brilliant scenes at the end with the winner.

Feels like we are moving in the right direction now so hopefully we can start to get a bit of momentum behind us.

Just watched the highlights and what the feck is doyle doing, no need to make the challenge as had cover

Cracking 2nd half yesterday, Montrose have impressed me the most this season both at the TFS and yesterday.
First half was an even affair don't think we deserved to be ahead but not complaining.
Second half we can out the traps flying again and played some lovely stuff but only took one chance when it should have been 3 or 4. Fair play to montrose after our good spell they put us under pressure and deserved the 2 goals, penalty was soft but he should never off given the referee the decision to make as he was awarding them all game. Brilliant scenes at the end with the winner.
Feels like we are moving in the right direction now so hopefully we can start to get a bit of momentum behind us.

Just watched the highlights and what the feck is doyle doing, no need to make the challenge as had cover

After watching it again I think it's quite a soft penalty we got tbh.Same with your first goal for the free kick i was right beside the tackle and Matty Alan clearly one the ball...Poor decisions in my eyes it evens its self up over the course of the year I would hope.

After watching it again I think it's quite a soft penalty we got tbh.Same with your first goal for the free kick i was right beside the tackle and Matty Alan clearly one the ball...Poor decisions in my eyes it evens its self up over the course of the year I would hope.
Even if it is soft, still no need to make the challenge and give the ref a decision to make. Best of luck for the rest of the season.