Raith Rovers vs Dumbarton

1 hour ago, rockson said:

Maybe it was the angle we had. All the Sons fans around me agreed Brennan had got a hand (or fingertips) to it.

TBF where the Dumbarton fans were housed their angle or distance from the incident is no different to the Rovers supporters who sit in the section of the home end next to the Main Stand

Watched the highlights and Brennan doesnt appear to get anything on the lob

Irrelevant anyway as we didnt score from it and Dumbarton ran out worthy winners as we didnt take any of the few chances we created where Dumbarton did although got the rub of the green with the first one.Second one is piss poor marking on our behalf and I,m sure the same player had a free header prior to that when he really should have scored so we were warned.

14 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Second one is piss poor marking on our behalf and I,m sure the same player had a free header prior to that when he really should have scored so we were warned.

"On our behalf ." That means "for us." I think you meant "on our part" which is "by us."

sure the same player had a free header  It was actually our other centre-half but it was still a warning to your defence. Unheeded.