Raith Rovers vs Dumbarton

I thought the ball bounced out of play down at the bottom left as you fave the park prior to the Sons’ free kick being given from which they scored.

We’re getting bullied, no doubt about it. We need to change it. I’d put Anderson to centre half and swap MacDonald and Watson back.

Oh bugger we’re in for a pumping. Injuries and suspensions really taking hold now
We have 2 outfield subs and 1 striker in the squad, who's not even in the starting 11. It's a fairly even playing field IMO.

I hope we don't just shut up shop, we've looked fairly dangerous and I fear if we invite Raith onto us we'll regret it.

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

The ref really gave the Sons a much better angle on that kick with the placement, but it was beautifully executed and woefully defended.

As soon as Raith lined up to defend the free-kick my brother said "Why have they given McGeever a free run". Now given he's probably one of the biggest threats from set pieces in the league I thought that was a wild bit of defending.

Anyway I'm pleased with how we're performing given we don't have Frizzell or Layne. Aside from the mad early chance where the ball hit the bar we probably deserve to be ahead.

Almost goal of the season for us to when it was 0-0. About 25 passes then a reverse chipped ball from a Hendry split the defence open and Dingwall lifted it first time over the goalie, only for it to hit the bar and bounce straight back into the goalie’s waiting arms.

Delighted I'm  being proved wrong. Raith, aside from that one moment of brilliance from Hendry, have been shit. We're doing the right thing in pressing high as we'll eat long balls all day.

Big McGeever walked over and told McKee where he wanted it, and McKee dropped it right on his head. Just don't shit the bed now.

I'm really, really not a fan of Tierney not running around much, not attempting tackles and surrendering possession every time he gets the ball, in a period of the game where need the ball to stick. Did Crossan get a knock or did Duffy actually choose to go with Tierney for so long?

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'm really, really not a fan of Tierney not running around much, not attempting tackles and surrendering possession every time he gets the ball, in a period of the game where need the ball to stick. Did Crossan get a knock or did Duffy actually choose to go with Tierney for so long?

Crossan took a knock