Shoes

Gnash

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you took that photo specifically for this thread then you’re a weirdo.

If you took it for any other reason then you’re probably still a weirdo.

In the last year I have been persuaded by my wife to wear Sketchers.  They are brilliant.

I realise I still greenie'd this but it was like we were becoming friends until that last statement. Mental. 

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

image.jpeg.d753ee59ef6c2abde64ea020ec21dc59.jpeg

They are gorgeous. Would bang. 

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Went through a stage of collecting trainers and ended up with about 20 pairs. Got this down to about 15 now plus a couple of pairs of hiking boots and dress shoes.

What possessed me to buy about ten pairs of Adidas originals I will never know? About eight of them are identical and feel like wearing primary school gutties. 

image.jpeg.d753ee59ef6c2abde64ea020ec21dc59.jpeg
Bought a pair of these while pissed but ended up selling them for £50 profit.

Wore them once and felt ridiculous.

Sold them to me & I became Captain Planet.

captain-planet.jpg?1562709262

34 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you took that photo specifically for this thread then you’re a weirdo.

If you took it for any other reason then you’re probably still a weirdo.

In the last year I have been persuaded by my wife to wear Sketchers.  They are brilliant.

Picture was for a competition.

The least said about that last sentence, the better.

Edited by mathematics

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

@Gnash these are all but one pair of my DMs, plus 10 pair of Mrs Mathematics’ DMs.

There’s over 100 pairs of footwear in my house. There’s just the two of us, each egging the other on.

31575B00-5E8F-476B-87EE-2B69A6F3B59E.jpeg

Blimey.  I suspect we have a winner... unless there's any advance on 100?

On 15/12/2019 at 15:59, Gnash said:

Looking through my wardrobe earlier, I realised I have ridiculous number of pairs of shoes.  Not counting pairs that I haven't worn for roughly a year, I have 14 pairs, I need all of them for various reasons.

2 pairs of casual shoes, one of which has holes in the sole but I wear on dry days because I'm a skinflint and want to get the full use out of them.

2 pairs of smart work shoes, one of which are comfortable but leaky so again I only wear on dry days.

2 pairs of slip on shoes for wearing in the summer - I need two because one of them is on the verge of falling apart and I don't want to be caught without a pair should we get a heatwave next summer.

1 pair of black boots I wear when it's snowy.

1 pair of hiking boots.

2 pairs of cycling shoes, one for summer road riding, one older pair for winter / off road.

1 pair of old trainers I wear on my turbo trainer.

1 pair of running trainers.

2 pairs of old shoes I wear for doing work around the house.

This doesn't even include a new pair of running trainers I haven't worn yet, 3 pairs of football boots as I haven't played for more than a year, my trusty slippers (who can walk around their home without slippers on?), plus 2 or 3 old emergency pairs of shoes up in the loft.

Any other Imelda Marcos copycats out there?

Tick tock ya c**t.

Shoes worth more than £125,000 stolen from lorry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-50822015

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 15/12/2019 at 22:59, Gnash said:

Looking through my wardrobe earlier, I realised I have ridiculous number of pairs of shoes.  Not counting pairs that I haven't worn for roughly a year, I have 14 pairs, I need all of them for various reasons.

2 pairs of casual shoes, one of which has holes in the sole but I wear on dry days because I'm a skinflint and want to get the full use out of them.

2 pairs of smart work shoes, one of which are comfortable but leaky so again I only wear on dry days.

2 pairs of slip on shoes for wearing in the summer - I need two because one of them is on the verge of falling apart and I don't want to be caught without a pair should we get a heatwave next summer.

1 pair of black boots I wear when it's snowy.

1 pair of hiking boots.

2 pairs of cycling shoes, one for summer road riding, one older pair for winter / off road.

1 pair of old trainers I wear on my turbo trainer.

1 pair of running trainers.

2 pairs of old shoes I wear for doing work around the house.

This doesn't even include a new pair of running trainers I haven't worn yet, 3 pairs of football boots as I haven't played for more than a year, my trusty slippers (who can walk around their home without slippers on?), plus 2 or 3 old emergency pairs of shoes up in the loft.

Any other Imelda Marcos copycats out there?

3 pairs of shoes M8.

1 for work.

1 for casual

1 for kicking wee c**t like you!

Oh I do like a good heel, but not wore them since 1995 (All nighter at Livingston, I chances my pumps with a lass, best night every!!!!) Felt so free.  Dj sure saw me dancin' and played this.