Saints v Buddies 21/12/19

Your twitter makes it look like MacPherson at right back?
EMUJ8TiXsAAGsYd.thumb.jpeg.ab43d3977165973e7c84a51c3a8a1491.jpeg
Although some teams Twitter (Hearts) just chuck the names out at random.
You're probably right by the looks of it. Weird as MacPherson has looked really good in the middle and out of sorts at right back. Still not ideal but Flynn is most effective in the middle.

Will see after kick off who's playing where [emoji85].

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

EMUJpVuWkAUtmQA.thumb.jpg.ae3be999b7a5ae50b9dbc32fe6e17ab1.jpg.b52d8cdfe97e6b09792c4b291ba562c8.jpg

If it's the set up he thinks is best for St Mirren, then he has to pick it. You cant just pick the exact same team every week and expect it to work.

Massive message being sent to May if we're playing two up front, with one of our three strikers injured, and hes on the bench. Cant accuse TW of not making brave decisions.

Might regret this shortly but I'm reasonably happy with that. Was going to post earlier that we look weak definsively on our right with MOH in front of Ralston, this sorts that out. 

Not as keen on MOH as striker, don't think he's a particularly good finisher, and I'd be surprised if he actually sticks to that position. 

Hendry gives us an option for getting on the end of crosses though. 

So definitely not negative Tommy and clearly McCann on the bench is tactical ... although it would have been a tough decision between him and Holt but I gues he has to go with experience. 

Looking forward to this.

4 minutes ago, Templar said:

Why put MOH up front, he has tried it many times before and got no return. He is to a central forward.

Wait until the game starts FFS, that graphic they put up is wrong 9 times out of 10.

2 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

St mirren advised sjfc that there will be approx 1400 traveling fans today....

*waits for the "that'll outnumber the home support" comments*

54 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Our back line just gives me the fear.

Flynn McGinn McLaughlin Waters.

Foley returning is a huge plus and MacPherson is turning into a tidy footballer. Would rather see Flynn in the engine room where he is most effective though.

It isn't a strong defence but they did ok against Açcies, albeit against a woeful attacking side. Probably a stronger defence than we had last week. Think this will be close with plenty of goals though, I'll guess 3-2 home win, though hope I'm wrong.

Murray Davidson is absolutely costing us here, hes doing nothing to help defensively or offensively except win the odd header.

No point playing 3 attacking midfielders when one of those behind them refuses to touch the ball.

Edited by RandomGuy.