Dun Utd v Ayr Utd - 21/12

23 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Come on now, I dint think anyones thinking he's been sent off for telling him where to go. You'd have games abandoned because most would be off if that was the case.

That's my issue. If he has basically been sent off for swearing it's within the rules so therefore is a red, but on the other hand if you apply that rule every game at every level on any Saturday it's 7 a sides very quickly.  Especially when said while walking away.  Ref looked in full on school teacher or arsehole polis mode from the highlights

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I see a flaw in this argument.

40 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

It makes sense though

Scottish football cant be sustained with clubs getting 3k home fans in the top league. I expect Dundee and Dunfermline to get similar help once league is tied up and next year.

Hearts get relegated, then Hearts get the said assistance to get back up instead.

They can not have Hearts out of the top flight more than one season due to crowd size.

Poor Dundee and Dunfermline not.

Refs to be given orders to help Hearts at all opportunities. 

5 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

It makes sense though

Scottish football cant be sustained with clubs getting 3k home fans in the top league. I expect Dundee and Dunfermline to get similar help once league is tied up and next year.

Probably. With United and The Caley in next seasons Premiership I'd imagine they two will get the decisions down here. 

Hearts get relegated, then Hearts get the said assistance to get back up instead.
They can not have Hearts out of the top flight more than one season due to crowd size.
Poor Dundee and Dunfermline not.
Refs to be given orders to help Hearts at all opportunities. 

Wait, have we been getting help from the refs for the last 3 years?? f**k

2 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

Wait, have we been getting help from the refs for the last 3 years?? f**k

I’ve always said Scottish referees are incompetent.  Three years of trying and they still can’t get us promoted.

12 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:
Bell was certainly captain yesterday.

I could've swore the tannoy announced doc as captain at the start - but I didn't notice who had the armband.

Correct , Doc was captain on team sheets giving to press and announcer( who did announce it as Doc) , it was down as Bell on team sheet handed to referee 

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Can’t have a Judas as captain

He agreed to leave at end of season and someone leaked it to press , are the other 4/5 players who are more than likely to leave at the end of season therefore classed as Judases also !! 

He agreed to leave at end of season and someone leaked it to press , are the other 4/5 players who are more than likely to leave at the end of season therefore classed as Judases also !! 

That would be McCall that leaked it looking for him early. Personally I don’t like pre contracts it leaves a bad taste. Shankland did it right leave and then find a club. I stick my post Doc= Judas

That would be McCall that leaked it looking for him early. Personally I don’t like pre contracts it leaves a bad taste. Shankland did it right leave and then find a club. I stick my post Doc= Judas

I don’t agree with pre contracts either. It’s not right that players can agree moves in December and then see out the rest of the season with that club.

However, Docherty showed yesterday that he’s not downed tools and I’m fine with him staying.

I really don’t get the insane overreaction to a player leaving. Darren Brownlie has done the exact same thing and QOTS fans have managed to not go mental about it.

I don’t agree with pre contracts either. It’s not right that player can agree moves in December and then see out the rest of the season with that club.

However, Docherty showed yesterday that he’s now downed tools and I’m fine with him staying.

I really don’t get the insane overreaction to a player leaving. Darren Brownlie has done the exact same thing and QOTS fans have managed to not to go mental about it.
I think you mean "not"