Queens v Arbroath

352 is fucking brutal. Good formation to nullify all of our players strengths

ETA:Gaston gets a game based on his reputation as “solid championship keeper”, when in actual fact he’s brutal. No coincidence Morton tried to replace him at every opportunity

Our midfield is non existent just now.
Snap.

This is eerily similar to Thistle for me. We've not looked great but had a couple of half chances, scored a really good goal and the opposition haven't made our GK work. Hoping for a different outcome this time.

Frustrated with the midfield a bit here. We have it packed in there and aren't even looking like bossing it. Pybus has been everywhere but we need someone that wants to hold the ball.

Arbroath have looked up for it even if they haven't tested McCrorie. I can't see them not testing him at some point so we really need another I think.

A rather disappointing afternoon. Don’t think Iv seen Ricky Little play as bad as that in his Lichtie career. As has been the problem for months now we just don’t have someone to put the ball in the net. I was also stunned by our subs

We made heavy weather of that.  

It was a deserved win, but we got deep and surrendered the initiative we'd had all afternoon, from about the 70th minute.  It nearly cost us with the free-kick that hit the bar.

The own goal came as a relief when it arrived.

Sounds daft after seeing Gaston keep us in the game but I’d much rather have DJ in the goal.
I don't know "DJ" too well but I'm confident if he played today we'd have won comfortably. Gaston was outstanding today. He must save his best performances for playing us.