Queens v Arbroath

13 hours ago, ToatieScone said:

Never seen 2 angrier men than the 2 QOTS fans threatening to kick f**k out of our stewards because there was no pies. "You're going to fucking regret this". Amazing content.

That would be our two resident arseholes,   surprisingly very decent blokes usually,  but the saying "never drink on an empty head"  was probably coined with them in mind. 

That would be our two resident arseholes,   surprisingly very decent blokes usually,  but the saying "never drink on an empty head"  was probably coined with them in mind. 

Hope to see these 2 daftys on Saturday and maybe see if there still and big as clever as they were when they were giving out stewards abuse!

7 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Only ground in the league I’ve not been to so looking forward to visiting. Someone already said it but feels a million years ago we played queens on the opening day

Yes,  you'd think that we would have played you at Palmerston on the opening fixture of the second quarter,   or near enough,  but the fixtures don't seem to work out as simply as that. You're having a good season but we need to start reigning in teams above us and not let the gap get too wide. We are that inconsistent it's hardly worth trying to predict a result though. Turning up and hoping for the best is what I do now ( as do the players it seems).   Enjoy you trip to Palmy,  most visiting fans think it's a good away day. 

Yes,  you'd think that we would have played you at Palmerston on the opening fixture of the second quarter,   or near enough,  but the fixtures don't seem to work out as simply as that. You're having a good season but we need to start reigning in teams above us and not let the gap get too wide. We are that inconsistent it's hardly worth trying to predict a result though. Turning up and hoping for the best is what I do now ( as do the players it seems).   Enjoy you trip to Palmy,  most visiting fans think it's a good away day. 

Aye, it’s quite a big game I think. Most games in this league are hard to predict, going to be really tight come the end of the season. Sure it will be a good day out, the longer trips always are [emoji482]

20 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

Hope to see these 2 daftys on Saturday and maybe see if there still and big as clever as they were when they were giving out stewards abuse!

When do the school's break up for Christmas?