Decent Radio Station Suggestions Please

Busta Nut

Alright guys.

I need suggestions for decent radio stations in the office please. I am into anything so I can listen to other peoples shite as long as something semi decent comes on every second song.

One that isn't too repeaty will be favoured.

Keep away from anything on the Bauer media network.  The exact same songs are played at the same time on all the stations and the different “presenters” try to make out they are DJs. Even their bigger competitions are the same one with each presenter asking the exact same questions to a loop of the winner giving the answers. 
I only listen to Talksport now, it might be mostly English biased but it can be interesting most of the time. Modern music is shite anyway.

Keep away from anything on the Bauer media network.  The exact same songs are played at the same time on all the stations and the different “presenters” try to make out they are DJs. Even their bigger competitions are the same one with each presenter asking the exact same questions to a loop of the winner giving the answers. 
I only listen to Talksport now, it might be mostly English biased but it can be interesting most of the time. Modern music is shite anyway.
This. Forth one is exceptionally bad for annoying jingles, the main offender is one with a stupid "woo" in it.

57 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Alright guys.

I need suggestions for decent radio stations in the office please. I am into anything so I can listen to other peoples shite as long as something semi decent comes on every second song.

One that isn't too repeaty will be favoured.

6music

ELcQaQLW4AYHLec?format=jpg&name=large

If you can get to play an online channel, then RTE Gold is brilliant.  Varies between the 60s to the 90s and also plays album tracks.  You'll hear lots of stuff you haven't heard for ages - and there's minimal talk/chat (with no ads) in between the songs.  At the moment though they're throwing in some Christmas guff, but thankfully it's spread out and not one after the other.