Brechin v Cowdenbeath

Was beside the group of 4 or 5 cowden fans who were gettin tore into dougie for his part in the after goal stramash. Can understand why he reacted to the language and abuse they were throwing his way. Both set of players had their handbags oot, no more than that. They seemed to think dougie had murdered somebody.

2 hours ago, B.C.F.C. - ANGUS No 1 said:

Was beside the group of 4 or 5 cowden fans who were gettin tore into dougie for his part in the after goal stramash. Can understand why he reacted to the language and abuse they were throwing his way. Both set of players had their handbags oot, no more than that. They seemed to think dougie had murdered somebody.

In such a long career, it’s a bit surprising this is the first time Dougie Hill has had some abuse from fans.

• 1 month later...
On 16/12/2019 at 10:54, Brechin City FC said:

I think players from both teams lost it to be fair, and the ref completely lost control of the situation, which is a shame as I thought he'd been reasonably good, penalty incident aside.

Highlights will be interesting as I didn't see what Hill did to deserve his red card.

Both clubs charged with not conducting themselves in an orderly manner by the SFA after this match, hearing tomorrow.