Partick Thistle vs The Dee

Tommy Robson cementing his place near the top of the ‘please gtf’ list with that mess of a performance in the final 5 minutes. Incredibly basic things like stopping the ball rolling out for a throw-in seem beyond him at this point. I can’t wait to see the back of so many of this squad, but Robson, hide ‘n’ seek expert Williamson and that big useless diddy McGinty in particular can f**k off immediately.

I think we can safely assume that McCall thinks that McGinty is absolutely shite what with him sticking Penrice to centre back instead. Hopefully the 3 you mentioned are punted to anyone willing to take them as soon as possible, along with most of the rest of the squad.

We weren’t very good yesterday. Passed around fine without ever looking like scoring. Dundee could and should have won by a few more than they did.

While I enjoyed McGinty trudging back to the dugout as McCall decided a left-back would do a better job at centre-half than him, Tommy Robson getting wide with his own fans after the final whistle was particularly ridiculous, after one of the worst attempts at controlling a ball I have ever seen.

If McCall manages to tempt anyone into taking either of them on, I'd be astonished. Hopefully some mutual terminations can be agreed.

19 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just watched the highlights there, Hemmings looks like he's nearing his old self again. Desperately unlucky a few times. Cracking left foot strike to hit the post.

He'd be my choice for MotM. 

I can't argue with the result. Dundee were set up to not give much away but Hemmings allowed them to get others forward and did well to set up the goal.

Maybe Miller's effort sparked Dundee a bit like his miss versus Alloa sparked the opponents into life and scored as well.

Our opponents were more industrious and still managed to create more clear chances. Obviously grabbing the opener helped as we struggle to break down most opponents at Firhill if playing on the front foot.

As said it was crazy that we didn't seem to try to threaten Hamilton's goal with the odd shot. It was also very unsporting of McPake to drop Forster.

Thank you.

McPake and McCall getting into a McCall-off. McCall with his usual sore loser comments and now McPake hitting back with a sore winner comment.

McCall basically said it's a big win for Dundee because the management are under pressure. McPake has said McCall should focus on his own club and pressure because they're 2nd bottom. 

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake and McCall getting into a McCall-off. McCall with his usual sore loser comments and now McPake hitting back with a sore winner comment.

McCall basically said it's a big win for Dundee because the management are under pressure. McPake has said McCall should focus on his own club and pressure because they're 2nd bottom. 

At least McPake acknowledges we're both BIG clubs ❤💛😉💙💙