Partick Thistle vs The Dee

I see we’re in the Jackie Husband stand for this. I guess a big travelling support isn’t expected. 

How many do you reckon will travel down. The area in the JHS you have will probably hold about 1,000.
Penicuik brought close to 1500 and were housed in there, although their section was a bit bigger.

10 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

How many do you reckon will travel down. The area in the JHS you have will probably hold about 1,000.
Penicuik brought close to 1500 and were housed in there, although their section was a bit bigger.

I think 400-500 max.

Bad time of the year plus we’ve not being playing well, despite last week’s win. 

Considering the injuries we supposedly have for today, I've no idea of the team we could be putting out today.

Partick Thistle have to be massive favourites.

Basically, our whole back line is a doubt except from Forster and half of our midfield are doubts too.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Also I’m guessing one of Hemmings or Johnson will be playing out wide?

I'd guess it's the same lop-sided formation that worked well last week.

Mackie replacing McDaid on the wing and McGowan as the 'wide' midfielder on the other side but practically operating as another CM.