Partick Thistle vs The Dee

43 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

This could be a decent game. Three in a row for the Jags would be amazing. 

Decent result for Dundee.

Anyone's game but I'll take the Jags to win 2-1 ❤💛

Well here's hoping you bet on it.

I am so disappointed with you.

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Well here's hoping you bet on it.

I am so disappointed with you.

If only I'd taken the Dee today. Thistle WILL win next week though m9 😉💛

Partick finally sorting out their home form just before we head there... shite. Well at least we can't be the ones to break their streak, and hopefully create a winning streak of our own. If we come out guns blazing like we did today it'll be a simple win. Just pray to god McGhee isn't actually properly injured, looked fine enough to me when going off.

I have the weirdest memories of this match looking back. I don't as much remember moments like Nemsadze taking the piss or Barry Smith hitting rockets past Jamie Langfield - my 2 stand out moments are:

1. Pat Clarke bulleting a header in. I love a good headed goal. 

2. Nicky Riley diving in the 90th minute on the opening game of a season for Matt Lockwood to do what Matt Lockwood does. 

3. Ignoring the game completely and watching the weird dynamic of Ian McCall's former assistant shafting him to get the Dundee job then being in opposite dug outs from each other. (Might have been the aforementioned Pat Clarke header game?)

1 minute ago, 411971 said:

Does McCall not have a good record over Dundee?

Think at the moment I would take a point

Probably does.

However, in most Dundee supporters minds he's the Arab manager that could never win a Derby. 

I have the weirdest memories of this match looking back. I don't as much remember moments like Nemsadze taking the piss or Barry Smith hitting rockets past Jamie Langfield - my 2 stand out moments are:
1. Pat Clarke bulleting a header in. I love a good headed goal. 
2. Nicky Riley diving in the 90th minute on the opening game of a season for Matt Lockwood to do what Matt Lockwood does. 
3. Ignoring the game completely and watching the weird dynamic of Ian McCall's former assistant shafting him to get the Dundee job then being in opposite dug outs from each other. (Might have been the aforementioned Pat Clarke header game?)

The last minute Simon Murray winner is a highlight for me.