Today's scores 14/12

Craig fae the Vale

Guest Nocknosh1988
38 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

They wont do that pal 

win second ball win second ball 

no watchable 

It’s been the same for years , 2 full backs balloon it up to the strikers horrible viewing 

13 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

It’s been the same for years , 2 full backs balloon it up to the strikers horrible viewing 

Willie Lyle has barely hit a long ball in his life.

How are  Cumnock doing now they have  sacked that dud. 

Fun fact for you as we go into 2020, Cumnock never beat Talbot in the league this decade. That is what you call horrible viewing

They wont do that pal 
no watchable 
[emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]

Just you come back when you have actually won something

They wont do that pal 
no watchable 
Amazes me how opposition fans go to so many Talbot games that they can pass judgement on the style of their football.

When you have pace and skill with the likes of Wilson, Shankland, Glasgow, Samson, and Boylan, the last thing you're gonna do is punt it long.

Although the common theme amongst Darvel and Nocknosh is they both support teams mired in mediocrity, and the only pleasure they can get is to criticise Talbot. Laughable but also quite sad really.

3 hours ago, DanMan said:

I thought 3 - 2 flattered Medda tbh. Rossvale were the better team by a distance for me, particularly 2nd half 

I thought that Rossvale took the lead against the run of play just before half time. Scored a good second goal and were gifted the third, should have been cleared. Meadow's Jones went round the keeper and missed an open goal.  Meadow scored from a great strike from McLaughlin, pressed for more and scored a very late second goal from Sharpe. Not a bad game in the conditions.

I cant remember a Meadow win on 4g but can call to mind some very poor results in the last couple of seasons... Petershill, Renfrew, Cumnock, Largs

1 hour ago, the rambler said:

I thought that Rossvale took the lead against the run of play just before half time. Scored a good second goal and were gifted the third, should have been cleared. Meadow's Jones went round the keeper and missed an open goal.  Meadow scored from a great strike from McLaughlin, pressed for more and scored a very late second goal from Sharpe. Not a bad game in the conditions.

I cant remember a Meadow win on 4g but can call to mind some very poor results in the last couple of seasons... Petershill, Renfrew, Cumnock, Largs

We will agree to disagree mate. For me Rossvale controlled the game. Maybe switched off a bit at 3-0 but overall the best team won on the day

Meadow won 1-0 at Petershill just about this time last season that kick started a run if good form.

nah i don't care what team you are , no one team is that successful over so many years playing the same style of football, ive not saw talbot for a few years but did see the game v kelty on the t.v and they played some good football that night , they mixed it up well and won well that night

23 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
15 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

nah i don't care what team you are , no one team is that successful over so many years playing the same style of football, ive not saw talbot for a few years but did see the game v kelty on the t.v and they played some good football that night , they mixed it up well and won well that night

When we played them last week they never played long ball or hoof ball both teams played very attractive football on the ground and if you watch the highlights some very good goals scored.

On 14/12/2019 at 20:54, qwerty said:

Cumnock fan slagging Talbot style of play pmsl ,
Remind us how many trophies you have won in the last 10 years

Let's not forget they won a huge trophy for having a manager who was successful as a senior player 😂😂😂😂😂😂