Weather Watch 14th December

25 minutes ago, Ormi said:

Sadly my prediction was right. Means I’ve got to go Christmas shopping now. ☹️

Hopefully I am not too late Ormi, and you are not already on the 113 bus!

Get yourself down to Millfield and watch the Haddington Tweedmouth match! They will give you a warm welcome and I’ve heard the pies are fab! Match starts at 1pm, so if you must go shopping, X7 will get you up to Edinburgh by 4pm for last couple of hours!

Sorted! ⚽

46 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Hopefully I am not too late Ormi, and you are not already on the 113 bus!

Get yourself down to Millfield and watch the Haddington Tweedmouth match! They will give you a warm welcome and I’ve heard the pies are fab! Match starts at 1pm, so if you must go shopping, X7 will get you up to Edinburgh by 4pm for last couple of hours!

Sorted! ⚽

🙂 That would’ve been my plan but sadly my Mum doesn’t agree. She doesn’t see the appeal of football so the moment the game was off that was it. 

I’m missing it though - I was busy last weekend so I’ve not been at a game since 23rd November.

Edited by Ormi

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:03, Ormi said:

I can see April and May being busy for a lot of teams after the number of postponements over the last few weeks

Right now Kinnoull, Oakley and Easthouses would be the clubs somewhat behind schedule.

Crossgates, Newtongrange, Sauchie, Dunipace, Heriot-Watt Uni, Stirling Uni EOS and Tynecastle are comfortably ahead of schedule.

No-one has taken an 'extra game' over the Christmas break.