Mo v Clyde

This is more like it. You guys disagreeing again. Your thread was far to agreeable and quiet this season.
And thanks for getting Martin Rennie scoring for us, the boy needed a wee boost.
Anyway, onwards and upwards pushing the 4 above us for the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

I think when work is undertaken in a stadium by an individual’s company at his/her own volition and then at a later date a bill for £60000 lands on someone else desk might constitute a stitch up.

What, for USING it? Regardless of who said what, and to whom, did anyone consider the fact that it wouldn't be free? 

What a place. 

Never thought I'd say this but I felt sorry for the Clyde Santas who turned up today.  Right from the 4th minute when your no 6 started time wasting at a free kick it was obvious Clyde had no intent to play any football.  (OK you had some possession at the start of the second half).  Relying on Goody to score out of the blue - something he can do - is not a plan and to be dependent on.  It must be very worrying for you.

Edited by MO7S

Montrose totally dominated the game today apart from 5 minutes after half time where Big Aaron made three great saves.  Webby on the wing had the Clyde no. 3 in knots and was no surprise to see him hooked.

Goodwillie was awful, a waste of a shirt and spent the whole afternoon in Dillons back pocket.

A great win for the Mo and other results going our way gives us a free shot at Falkirk next week. A great end of the year after a hard start to the season.  

19 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

I love this club. A gang of punters with insider knowledge using it to beat those without it. All perfectly conducive to a unified support, free of in-fighting.

18 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

I think when work is undertaken in a stadium by an individual’s company at his/her own volition and then at a later date a bill for £60000 lands on someone else desk might constitute a stitch up.

You’re misinformed 

2 minutes ago, HughieMc said:

You’re misinformed 

That's code, meaning: you are informed.

Just come out and say that you're intimately familiar with the club's finances and politics. Alluding to knowledge is little better than trolling; I would know.

6 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

That's code, meaning: you are informed.

Just come out and say that you're intimately familiar with the club's finances and politics. Alluding to knowledge is little better than trolling; I would know.

Gosh- with a sharp mind like yours - and your imagination,  you should write novels - may need to work on the grammar somewhat. 
Like all Clyde supporters I am hurting about our recent league form and the reports coming out from Thursdays AGM make the future look really tough.

i’m going to do my best to have a pleasant evening with my family and try and forget about today’s result.... hope you manage a decent evening also.

2 minutes ago, HughieMc said:

Gosh- with a sharp mind like yours - and your imagination,  you should write novels - may need to work on the grammar somewhat. 
Like all Clyde supporters I am hurting about our recent league form and the reports coming out from Thursdays AGM make the future look really tough.

i’m going to do my best to have a pleasant evening with my family and try and forget about today’s result.... hope you manage a decent evening also.

Magic m8, aw the best x

I take non-members are just going to be left in the dark as what the f**k is going?

Losing 4-0 to Montrose is a piss poor result. Lennon's going to have to try and come with some plan to freshen things up in January. Either bringing in further loan signings or being able to move the likes of Wallace or Smith. Smith has a decent track record in league 2 so is probably the most likely player that could leave.

I take non-members are just going to be left in the dark as what the f**k is going?

Losing 4-0 to Montrose is a piss poor result. Lennon's going to have to try and come with some plan to freshen things up in January. Either bringing in further loan signings or being able to move the likes of Wallace or Smith. Smith has a decent track record in league 2 so is probably the most likely player that could leave.

Even i know what is going on.

Clyde are fucking pish. Thats what

Even i know what is going on.

Clyde are fucking pish. Thats what

Back to the game for a second... Lennox kept us in it at 1 up (which I thought was Steeves' goal) with 2 excellent saves, mirrored by Clyde's keeper pulling off a similarly excellent couple of saves. But apart from that, the Santa boys offered very little.

At 2 up, Webby (who was again on form on the right) stole a horrendous defensive mix up and should have made it 3, but it was a good end to see Rennie get 2 and off the mark for the season.

We've taken 25 points from the last 10 league games which is excellent form. Given our awful start, to have achieved half of last season's brilliant points tally in less than half of the season shows what an excellent run we're on. It's still a tricky game next week against a Falkirk side who don't concede many, and then away to misfiring Forfar, but the start of the new year could see us in a very strong position.

12 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Could you be an absolute darling and point us plebs in the direction of such reports?

The minutes have been requested I believe- personally I think it’s the Board’s duty to let all supporters of the Club know how the AGM went.  
“ pleb” is not a word I’d use to describe the many supporters of the Club including yourself who choose not to be owners, and therefore do not have access to the AGM. Any Clyde supporter should, in my opinion, be made welcome at this meeting.