Ayr United v Alloa Athletic

With both Liam Dick and Iain Flannigan suspended I would be absolutely delighted with a point from this one, especially given Ayr were 4-0 ahead after half an hour of the last encounter between the sides. However, this Alloa side thrive when the odds are against them & with an important run of winnable looking fixtures upcoming in the next month, a positive result here would be most welcome. 'Mon the Wasps.

especially given Ayr were 4-0 ahead after half an hour of the last encounter between the sides.

That Ayr has long gone....

10 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Heard from a Rangers  source tonight that Kelly will be away in January, not to Thistle but to Motherwell for cash plus a player to Rangers.

Robinson watched both Tuesday night Ayr games so there could be a little truth in that , saying that both those games Kelly was not very good , for him to be at both games he must have been looking at an Ayr player , the only thing I see in the previous post that makes me think it’s incorrect is that it says Motherwell are offering cash AND a player for Kelly , surely he’s not worth that much 

Edited by Robbo63

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

Robinson watched both Tuesday night Ayr games so there could be a little truth in that , saying that both those games Kelly was not very good , for him to be at both games he must have been looking at an Ayr player , the only thing I see in the previous post that makes me think it’s incorrect is that it says Motherwell are offering cash AND a player for Kelly , surely he’s not worth that much 

More likely the other way round

17 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I can tell that the excitement for this game is overwhelming...

Works night out last night and currently dying.

Thankfully not driving today but not overly looking forward to the game....................

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Anyone else unable to buy their ticket online?! Won’t let me input email or phone number.

Mine always does that - have to click 'next' from the 2nd name box rather than try to press the email box if that makes sense.  Works that way.