Ayr United v Alloa Athletic

Doesnt seem too windy the now which is good.  Nervous about the line up announcement - in the away game we tore them apart at the back with Moff dropping deep / wide from CF and Forrest / McCowan switching and moving all over the place.  If as I fear we go 2 up with Moore and Moff I can just see the 2 strikers being crowded out by an Andy Graham inspired back 4 and things getting very frustrating  

Anyone else unable to buy their ticket online?! Won’t let me input email or phone number.

It was like that with my phone but I managed it on my laptop.

Also the email went straight into my junk folder for some reason.

Mine always does that - have to click 'next' from the 2nd name box rather than try to press the email box if that makes sense.  Works that way. 

Good tip for next time, thanks!

It was like that with my phone but I managed it on my laptop.

Also the email went straight into my junk folder for some reason.

Eventually managed it on my phone after trying several different devices then going back to my phone...

10 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think games like today are the type where we can probably get away with a 4-4-2, however back to basics please and 4-3-3. Please don’t try and over complicate it Mark!

Cue incoming 3-5-2 again

Think Moore instead of Moffat is a mistake but happy other than that.

Yeah but I’m not what the thinking behind playing Moore is unless there’s a fitness issue with Moff.

I don’t that formation works without Moffat.

Just now, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

What looked like a superb save there from Doohan to save two points, need to see that again. Hard work but more than deserved. Really like the look of McKenzie.

I suggested on that SRE page that if Moore is stalling on a deal and wants to leave I'd let him go and promote McKenzie up a slot, using the wage elsewhere.  Got slaughtered but I stand by it