Ayr United v Alloa Athletic

Must win game for us on Saturday however forecast is showing pretty strong winds again so f**k knows what genius tactics Kerr will overthink about for this one.

If he relies on the gamble of a coin toss and fannies about with the team again by leaving all our wingers on the bench and we lose he can gtf.

2-1 Alloa then for us to go to Tannadice the following week and pump Dundee United #theayrunitedway

I don't think the wind is to reach the same extremes as last night. 

However it's important Kerr gives himself a fighting chance and plays the only formation that really suits our best players. 

If we do that then we can win this. If we don't and he tries to keep Moore or plays both Muirhead and Roscoe in defence then we could be in bother.

I'll go 1-0 Ayr. 

I don't think the wind is to reach the same extremes as last night. 
However it's important Kerr gives himself a fighting chance and plays the only formation that really suits our best players. 
If we do that then we can win this. If we don't and he tries to keep Moore or plays both Muirhead and Roscoe in defence then we could be in bother.
I'll go 1-0 Ayr. 
Generous of you to think we'll keep a clean sheet.

Could say the same for scoring just about.

12 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m trusting that Bell will start alongside Roscoe.

If Muirhead plays it’s a lottery.

Muirhead will not play , he has been playing through an injury for 2/3 weeks and now that Bell is back I think he will get it sorted 

Edited by Robbo63

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

Yeah just seen that, forecast has got worse since yesterday and now predicting stronger winds than Tuesday night, can see this being off

I think it will go ahead but the conditions will affect the game, especially during passing showers. All the more reason to play to feet.

(I'm well aware the majority of my posts are about the weather)

Only Murdoch and Adams listed as being out for tomorrow. God help Kerr if he doesn't get a result.

I’m really not looking forward to it. I always felt when McCall was in the middle of a slump that it didn’t faze him as he cared very little what the fans thought.

With Kerr I’m not sure how he’ll react. I don’t think he’ll be sacked as Cameron isn’t going to do it so quickly but he’ll quickly lose confidence in himself if we don’t start winning games.

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

This is a must win or I can’t see a way back for Kerr. A lot of fans have already turned and failing to beat two part timers at home will be enough for some. 

I don't think they've turned but a lot have serious doubts about him.  Fail to win and they will for sure. Will make for an unpleasant experience  in the following games.

With both Liam Dick and Iain Flannigan suspended I would be absolutely delighted with a point from this one, especially given Ayr were 4-0 ahead after half an hour of the last encounter between the sides. However, this Alloa side thrive when the odds are against them & with an important run of winnable looking fixtures upcoming in the next month, a positive result here would be most welcome. 'Mon the Wasps.