Match Highlights/Streaming/Video Content

ibenji

I know there's a thread already for posting videos into but keen to start a discussion about Video Content and create a list of all what clubs offer. 

Looking to find out which teams mainly in the west region premiership have highlights available online? 

Do you watch highlights of other teams?

Would you ever watch a game on a live stream if it was available if you weren't attending a game?

What sort of video content do you like to see from your club, what sort of stuff have you perhaps seen from other clubs you quite like?

I know there's a thread already for posting videos into but keen to start a discussion about Video Content and create a list of all what clubs offer. 

Looking to find out which teams mainly in the west region premiership have highlights available online? 

Do you watch highlights of other teams?

Would you ever watch a game on a live stream if it was available if you weren't attending a game?

What sort of video content do you like to see from your club, what sort of stuff have you perhaps seen from other clubs you quite like?

Auchinleck Talbot

Rutherglen Glencairn

Darvel

Gartcairn

Largs Thistle

Ardrossan Winton Rovers

St Anthony's

Irvine Victoria

Pollok & other misc

Pollok & misc

Personally  I watch a lot of highlights & have subscriptions to highlights from all levels of Scottish football

I'm the same, watch as many as I can. Mostly Scottish lower leagues. The live stream concept i struggle with as could impact attendances at our level. I've not got the research to back that up but know on rainy windy, freezing day it would more appealing to watch a game at home. 

Would love to do it for fans abroad and those with health situations however. I think I would really would need another person involved as for me it's difficult enough updating social media and filming at the same time, without attending to a live broadcast, well one that was decent quality and had a chat room etc 

I use to do a lot of interviews etc but coverage has increased from other outlets as interest has grown. Was really chuffed to see the standard doing what I use to with a build up video ahead of the Arbroath game. Love that stuff. Mind I went to Cumnocks training one night to interview hahahahahha. Yeh that was the last time i went there lol 

• 4 weeks later...