ali_91

Hearts v St Johnstone

Quite how Walker (I think) got a free kick there when Davidson hooked the ball up the park is beyond me. The Hearts guy arrived after the ball was away and put his head somewhere near Davidson's boot after he had played it, though unclear if there was actually any connection. I think we need to swap him for Craig at half time otherwise he’s running the risk which is a shame because he’s aging a pretty decent game. Ref has mostly been ok though not sure how Bozanic got away without a booking early on.

Not sure how we didn’t score  MOH went round the keeper. Will we get a better chance today?

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts keeper 😂 keeps charging about 20 yards out his box for no obvious reason

I love Bobby.  Was the keeper for Bohemians the club I  frequented in Prague

1 minute ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Quite how Walker (I think) got a free kick there when Davidson hooked the ball up the park is beyond me.

Highlight was him rolling around screaming, grasping his head. Before you see a highlight seeing there was zero contact, and the 2 second highlights ends, cutting back to Walker who's miraculously recovered enough to start shouting about how much of a c**t the ref is.

Just now, saint pogo said:

I love Bobby.  Was the keeper for Bohemians the club I  frequented in Prague

He looks absolutely certain to hand us a goal.

Hendry gets free shot from 6 yards, Zlamal saves it.

Hendry next to Zlamal at resulting corner. Keeper shoves Hendry away, in front of Hearts defender, just as the corner comes in, Hendry now in front of defender and simply heads it in 😂

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hendry gets free shot from 6 yards, Zlamal saves it.

Hendry next to Zlamal at resulting corner. Keeper shoves Hendry away, in front of Hearts defender, just as the corner comes in, Hendry now in front of defender and simply heads it in 😂

Bobby realises he has stuffed up by saving initial shot and has to make ammends for resulting corner.  Only one Zdenek 'Bobby' Zlamal !!

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hearts are good for a laugh

Hamilton to equalise at Pittodrie to send Hearts bottom would be hilarious. 

Oh so glad Budge left Sir Stephen Robinson WELL alone. 

Stendel may well  come good but it seems a strange appointment imho. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

If Saints and Hearts both play like they did at Fir Park recently then this is likely to be the most eye-bleedingly awful game of football in the history of the world ever. However,I can actually see a more open game and a high scoring draw breaking out here, fingers crossed. 

What I of course meant to say was that St Mirren v Livingston had the potential be a spectacular high-scoring draw.

Sadly, this game here was always predestined to be a turgid pishfest decided by a single scrappy goal at best. Stendel out.