Arbroath vs United

Looking forward to Saturday, hopefully be about 3000 United fans in attendance.

Same team as Tuesday unless McMullan is fit.  

Wont be easy but defensively we’re looking strong and Clark and Appere are both finding the net now, along with Shankland of course, so think we should edge it.  Maybe 2-1 again.

Tbf Arbroath shouldn't see much snow but Dundee will. Forgot this was away [emoji23]

What forecasts were you looking at mate? [emoji23]

Anyway really up for this, free hit, would've been magic if we could've got the 3 points on Tuesday night to really take the pressure off but it's mainly all on United tomorrow.

Hopefully frustrate them and stop them playing again like Tannadice.

If McMullan is out (heard he was?) think that's massive for us. Without him in that last game (I know Shankland scored 2) I think we would've held on to win.

52 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What forecasts were you looking at mate? emoji23.png

Anyway really up for this, free hit, would've been magic if we could've got the 3 points on Tuesday night to really take the pressure off but it's mainly all on United tomorrow.

Hopefully frustrate them and stop them playing again like Tannadice.

If McMullan is out (heard he was?) think that's massive for us. Without him in that last game (I know Shankland scored 2) I think we would've held on to win.

Mate I'm a weird weather buff I spend a large part of my day looking at charts and models. 

I'm not even taking the piss sadly 🤣🤣🤣

59 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Only smoked fish matters

I don't want to unnecessarily bring election chat into a football forum, but do you know yesterday's result may mean the European Commission ruling on your smokies having to originate in the town could be quashed, meaning Arbroath will no longer have exclusive production status?

I don't want to unnecessarily bring election chat into a football forum, but do you know yesterday's result may mean the European Commission ruling on your smokies having to originate in the town could be quashed, meaning Arbroath will no longer have exclusive production status?

We’ll be marching on Downing Street. [emoji23]