Arbroath vs United

A week where we were expected to get zero points already sees us with 2. I’d love to get something out of this game. Hopefully the United fans that randomly turned up to tutties 2 weeks back after both our games were postponed make a return, a very decent bunch of lads

The two best in form clubs in the league clash on Saturday and it will be a close call either way.

United are the only team who Arbroath have not taken points from this season ( following United's Houndini style great escape in the last match at Tannadice ).

Both teams will have a big support and looking like being the biggest gate of the season at Gayfield.

If Arbroath continue their outstanding run of form they have a great chance.

C'mon the 'broath.

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

A week where we were expected to get zero points already sees us with 2. I’d love to get something out of this game. Hopefully the United fans that randomly turned up to tutties 2 weeks back after both our games were postponed make a return, a very decent bunch of lads

I'm not sure that first part's right, it was Dundee you were playing on Saturday. I'd say that's 2 points dropped.

The two best in form clubs in the league clash on Saturday and it will be a close call either way.
United are the only team who Arbroath have not taken points from this season ( following United's Houndini style great escape in the last match at Tannadice ).
Both teams will have a big support and looking like being the biggest gate of the season at Gayfield.
If Arbroath continue their outstanding run of form they have a great chance.
C'mon the 'broath.

Heard United sold 2.5k already and that was yesterday. After last night maybe get another big boost. Should be around 4K and possibly even more there which is magic for us.

Nice wee Christmas present. £

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Heard United sold 2.5k already and that was yesterday. After last night maybe get another big boost. Should be around 4K and possibly even more there which is magic for us.

Nice wee Christmas present. £

Yeah, you’ll miss us next season.

This will be my first time at Gayfield since a pre season game many, many years ago.  It was summer and bloody freezing.

I hope United win.  I hope we score lots of goals and don’t concede any.

Whilst I have respect for Arbroath and what they have done this season I would like an emphatic victory.

Hope McMullan is back for this.

Two decent results in 4 days, can we make it a hat trick on Saturday.

Tails will be up after the performance at Somerset. We were only kept out by some great goalkeeping and the width of the woodwork twice.
United are hot favourites but I expect a full blooded Lichties performance.