The Giants of Ross County vs The Titans of Kilmarnock

Guest Moomintroll
Oh come on, Hearts are the worst team in the league. You're happy we're not as bad as them?!
Last season we were the best of a group of ten teams, each of which (with one exception) has deteriorated and despite that we're absolutely nowhere. It's ok to be fucking totally scunnered at this without being dismissed as a triumph of lost perspective. 
I am scunnered, toys were properly out the pram yesterday in work. A bit more up front & we will be flying so, although it is right & proper that we are losing our shit right now to hammer that home, I am sure the BOD & AA can see that as well. If they don't then we f**king riot

51 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
56 minutes ago, Estragon said:
Oh come on, Hearts are the worst team in the league. You're happy we're not as bad as them?!
Last season we were the best of a group of ten teams, each of which (with one exception) has deteriorated and despite that we're absolutely nowhere. It's ok to be fucking totally scunnered at this without being dismissed as a triumph of lost perspective. 

I am scunnered, toys were properly out the pram yesterday in work. A bit more up front & we will be flying so, although it is right & proper that we are losing our shit right now to hammer that home, I am sure the BOD & AA can see that as well. If they don't then we f**king riot

Ach, so am I. I still love the manager and think he'll be a success in the end, Bowie too. I'm just labouring under a severe case of cranial detachment. 

Against Hamilton on the first day of the season we were terrific and had a comfortable win of 3-0. Since then it has been a mixed bag of performances with nothing getting close to that first game. Today however was by far the most enjoyable game to watch  since that warm day in August.

We battled, showed composure, passed the ball well and showed real determination to build on the 2-1 win v Hibs. We did stuggle with the final ball into the box at times and left it really late to snatch the 3 points. but we thoroughly deserved the win.

Well done to everyone, it was great to watch.

59 minutes ago, silver said:

Against Hamilton on the first day of the season we were terrific and had a comfortable win of 3-0. Since then it has been a mixed bag of performances with nothing getting close to that first game. Today however was by far the most enjoyable game to watch  since that warm day in August.

We battled, showed composure, passed the ball well and showed real determination to build on the 2-1 win v Hibs. We did stuggle with the final ball into the box at times and left it really late to snatch the 3 points. but we thoroughly deserved the win.

Well done to everyone, it was great to watch.

^^^^What he said, clearly our best performance since that Hamilton game. 

I'm still surprised to see how Erwin managed to shoot, slip, get back up and still comfortably beat the Killie defenders to the ball for the goal.

It was a great and competitive game. To some extent County built a momentum that meant that final decent goal chance was coming. Erwin was just totally focused on getting that goal, after a couple of earlier missed chances including a spectacular tricky one on the volley that went wide.

What a moaner Burke is btw. Our defence coped well with him and with much of the Killie threat.