The Giants of Ross County vs The Titans of Kilmarnock

If you told me that we'd take 3 points from two home games against Hibernian FC and Kilmarnock FC, I would have laughed in your face. Goodness knows what I will do if we take 4 points (or 6 points) from two home games against Hibernian FC and Kilmarnock FC.

I do suspect that Kilmarnock FC will have too much strength in the centre of midfield, but on the other hand, Harrison Theodore Paton, so.... maybe not.

Edited by yoda

Quietly confident hear, Kilmarnock haven’t been great away and after a sore pumping by livi and our confidence raised by beating hibs I fancy us to take something here. Then again that’s our first win in 10 but county have this amazing ability to win a game and make me optimistic enough to want to look out my passport for our Thursday night europa league qualifier in June out in some absolute den in Belarus. But then next Saturday follows so what can you do 🤷🏼‍♂️

As they say with county though, if you can’t support us when we lose, don’t support us when we draw

Ross County Giants v Kilmarnock Titans has a good ring to it.  Pity the match will more than likely be dugshite.  As has been said, there are spotty ginger 18 year olds who score more often than us.  A no score draw, I fear.

2 hours ago, Fide said:

Ross County Giants v Kilmarnock Titans has a good ring to it.  Pity the match will more than likely be dugshite.  As has been said, there are spotty ginger 18 year olds who score more often than us.  A no score draw, I fear.

Just wait 'til you see the probable Fontaine and Fraser masterclass.

Thank god its match day, I'm sick of nothing but politics everytime a telly or radio is on. 

I'm resigned to the fact that Fontaine will start again, Killie WILL score and so will County. Lob your money on both teams to score again guys!  

Obviously hoping County squeeze out a 2-1 win but who knows.