Celtic v Hibernian

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Giving it lip service in the face of the Sturgeon juggernaut. As in: I could be persuaded if the SNP made a comprehensive enough case that made economic sense, which is my position also and hasn't happened yet. 

Is it really nessessery now? We already have an idea of just how much damage brexit is going to cause economically. It makes the whole "what currency are you going to use though?" sound more like a stand up comedy routine by comparison.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Is it really nessessery now? We already have an idea of just how much damage brexit is going to cause economically. It makes the whole "what currency are you going to use though?" sound more like a stand up comedy routine by comparison.

I'm prepared to wait and see, unlike Sturgeon. If she was smart she'd play her cards a bit more carefully and get some extra money out of him, the money the DUP are not going to be getting. Making a big enemy of Johnson isn't sensible, she has 4 years of him to go and no court in the land is giving her and her 45% an iref2.  Anyway, GB are like ethnic cleansers chasing away anybody not on par with their brand of hard left republican nationalism. Just because the majority of Celtic fans support SNP gives them no right to chastise the minority who don't. 

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm prepared to wait and see, unlike Sturgeon. If she was smart she'd play her cards a bit more carefully and get some extra money out of him, the money the DUP are not going to be getting. Making a big enemy of Johnson isn't sensible, she has 4 years of him to go and no court in the land is giving her and her 45% an iref2.  Anyway, GB are like ethnic cleansers chasing away anybody not on par with their brand of hard left republican nationalism. Just because the majority of Celtic fans support SNP gives them no right to chastise the minority who don't. 

We're not going to get anymore money. I already see where this is going. Boris will say NO and will hope that public services in Scotland fall apart leading up to the 2021 Scottish elections. But here's the thing, public services will continue to fall apart right across the UK as a result of Brexit. Boris is hoping that we're too stupid to realize why public services are failing in Scotland and that we'll blame it directly on the Scottish Government. Even if the failing public services are still not failing quite as quickly as they are south of the border.

Just now, BawWatchin said:

We're not going to get anymore money. I already see where this is going. Boris will say NO and will hope that public services in Scotland fall apart leading up to the 2021 Scottish elections. But here's the thing, public services will continue to fall apart right across the UK as a result of Brexit. Boris is hoping that we're too stupid to realize why public services are failing in Scotland and that we'll blame it directly on the Scottish Government. Even if the failing public services are still not failing quite as quickly as they are south of the border.

Well, wait and see, dude.  A lot of Brexit hurdles to get over, and SNP sabre rattling is just negativity on Scotland, chasing away investment and damaging confidence. SNP will be horrified if Brexit turns out to be largely painless and eventually produces benefits and a happier UK (which I think it will).  EU is headed for a federal system like the U.S. The English were never going to accept that, and rightly so. If Scotland wants to be a state of Delaware in a federal Europe down the road, fair enough.   

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Well, wait and see, dude.  A lot of Brexit hurdles to get over, and SNP sabre rattling is just negativity on Scotland, chasing away investment and damaging confidence. SNP will be horrified if Brexit turns out to be largely painless and eventually produces benefits and a happier UK (which I think it will).  EU is headed for a federal system like the U.S. The English were never going to accept that, and rightly so. If Scotland wants to be a state of Delaware in a federal Europe down the road, fair enough.   

🙄