Celtic v Hibernian

Guest Moomintroll
90 minutes of non stop rebs from both supports, my favourite fixture of the season [emoji1132][emoji1132][emoji41][emoji41]
2-0 to the champions, Forrest and Eduoard with the goals.
Thought you were banned ya chunt, 8mile has made me look like a twat.

18 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
34 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
90 minutes of non stop rebs from both supports, my favourite fixture of the season emoji1132.pngemoji1132.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.png
2-0 to the champions, Forrest and Eduoard with the goals.

Thought you were banned ya chunt, 8mile has made me look like a twat.

Yeah  saw that on the other thread, not quite sure where that's came from. 

Hopefully Ross doesn't have us simply dig in and defend this game. Time and again we've proven (even under Heckingbottom) to be able to cause Cletic all sorts of bother when we go out and attack them and put them under pressure

Going to be an interesting game. Porteous, Hallberg, Boyle, Kamberi, Allan, Doidge I all trust. We need a left sided midfielder and centre back. Hanlon, Naismith and Stevenson should be too pedestrian to cope with Celtic but we saw vs Hamilton and Sevco that they are not playing great. 2-1 Celtic.

Gannonball expected to pass a late fitness test after arriving back from Cluj last night. I surely hope to f**k the team are up for this more than I am.

After a few rather underwhelming performances past few weeks for Forrest I would like to see Johnston start ahead of him. No doubt he will score 2 now to make a c**t out of me.