Arsecheek grafitti

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Vile sectarian grafitti by both arsecheeks has been sprayed in multiple locations along the M8. Alongside the multiple UB and GrB shite. No wonder the rest of us detest both sets of cnuts.

What was this graffiti?

Edited by Romeo

The banter, the quality banter of the braindead arsecheek. An embarrassment as visitors to Glasgow encounter this shite spray painted everywhere along the M8. Kids and families are subjected to this shite, and increasingly, Union Bears and Green Brigade graffiti is being sprayed across vast swathes of the city. A laugh, eh? A bunch of ignorant thick cnuts that think Glasgow revolves around them. Here’s the news. It doesn’t. 

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The banter, the quality banter of the braindead arsecheek. An embarrassment as visitors to Glasgow encounter this shite spray painted everywhere along the M8. Kids and families are subjected to this shite, and increasingly, Union Bears and Green Brigade graffiti is being sprayed across vast swathes of the city. A laugh, eh? A bunch of ignorant thick cnuts that think Glasgow revolves around them. Here’s the news. It doesn’t. 

It's all over the place, same with those stupid stickers that they put up.

If caught, they should be made to clean it up.

18 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Easy seen the Green Brigade did the first one. Were the asterisks the same size as the letters?

R*ngers 2 Cel*ic 1

There were no asterisks on the M8 ones. The thing I found most shocking was seeing Alex Rae and Ally McCoist sprinting across a busy motorway to do two of them. 

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

There were no asterisks on the M8 ones. The thing I found most shocking was seeing Alex Rae and Ally McCoist sprinting across a busy motorway to do two of them. 

Now I know you're telling lies...

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Vile sectarian grafitti by both arsecheeks has been sprayed in multiple locations along the M8. Alongside the multiple UB and GrB shite. No wonder the rest of us detest both sets of cnuts.

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuk Hu**

Kill All Ta*gs

Kill Fenia**

Well one out of three of those pieces of graffiti aren't sectarian.

Two out of three and incite violence against a religious group.

Guess which ones belong to which clubs?

Still, as bad as each other eh?

I thought this was going to be about the old joke when the wife of a Rangers (-2012) fan decided to get a tattoo done on her arse to please her husband. At the tattoo parlour she says, “my husbands favourite player is Basile Boli so can a get a B on each arse cheek”. 

etc

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I thought this was going to be about the old joke when the wife of a Rangers (-2012) fan decided to get a tattoo done on her arse to please her husband. At the tattoo parlour she says, “my husbands favourite player is Basile Boli so can a get a B on each arse cheek”. 

etc

Maybe if it was 1995.

Are you Tam Cowan?