Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pozbaird

Arsecheek grafitti

Recommended Posts

Vile sectarian grafitti by both arsecheeks has been sprayed in multiple locations along the M8. Alongside the multiple UB and GrB shite. No wonder the rest of us detest both sets of cnuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Vile sectarian grafitti by both arsecheeks has been sprayed in multiple locations along the M8. Alongside the multiple UB and GrB shite. No wonder the rest of us detest both sets of cnuts.

What was this graffiti?

Edited by Romeo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t believe the tory’s when they said education was really slipping under the SNP but I can see what they mean... the spelling is terrible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just know the guy who spray painted that was wanting an outcry of faux offence on social media but would have been seething at all the smiling faces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fairness I'd imagine the overwhelming majority of OF fans were, in fact, conceived outside of the bonds of holy matrimony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The banter, the quality banter of the braindead arsecheek. An embarrassment as visitors to Glasgow encounter this shite spray painted everywhere along the M8. Kids and families are subjected to this shite, and increasingly, Union Bears and Green Brigade graffiti is being sprayed across vast swathes of the city. A laugh, eh? A bunch of ignorant thick cnuts that think Glasgow revolves around them. Here’s the news. It doesn’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The banter, the quality banter of the braindead arsecheek. An embarrassment as visitors to Glasgow encounter this shite spray painted everywhere along the M8. Kids and families are subjected to this shite, and increasingly, Union Bears and Green Brigade graffiti is being sprayed across vast swathes of the city. A laugh, eh? A bunch of ignorant thick cnuts that think Glasgow revolves around them. Here’s the news. It doesn’t. 

It's all over the place, same with those stupid stickers that they put up.

 

If caught, they should be made to clean it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuk Hu**

Kill All Ta*gs

Kill Fenia**

Easy seen the Green Brigade did the first one. Were the asterisks the same size as the letters?

R*ngers 2 Cel*ic 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Easy seen the Green Brigade did the first one. Were the asterisks the same size as the letters?

R*ngers 2 Cel*ic 1

There were no asterisks on the M8 ones. The thing I found most shocking was seeing Alex Rae and Ally McCoist sprinting across a busy motorway to do two of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

There were no asterisks on the M8 ones. The thing I found most shocking was seeing Alex Rae and Ally McCoist sprinting across a busy motorway to do two of them. 

Now I know you're telling lies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, steelmen said:

I didn’t believe the tory’s when they said education was really slipping

You very clearly should have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vile sectarian grafitti by both arsecheeks has been sprayed in multiple locations along the M8. Alongside the multiple UB and GrB shite. No wonder the rest of us detest both sets of cnuts.


Livingston fans IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Vile sectarian grafitti by both arsecheeks has been sprayed in multiple locations along the M8. Alongside the multiple UB and GrB shite. No wonder the rest of us detest both sets of cnuts.

 

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuk Hu**

Kill All Ta*gs

Kill Fenia**

Well one out of three of those pieces of graffiti aren't sectarian.

Two out of three and incite violence against a religious group.

Guess which ones belong to which clubs?

Still, as bad as each other eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was going to be about the old joke when the wife of a Rangers (-2012) fan decided to get a tattoo done on her arse to please her husband. At the tattoo parlour she says, “my husbands favourite player is Basile Boli so can a get a B on each arse cheek”. 
 

etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I thought this was going to be about the old joke when the wife of a Rangers (-2012) fan decided to get a tattoo done on her arse to please her husband. At the tattoo parlour she says, “my husbands favourite player is Basile Boli so can a get a B on each arse cheek”. 
 

etc

Maybe if it was 1995.

Are you Tam Cowan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...