St Mirren vs Livingston, 14/12/19 15:00

FT 3-3

What a game that was. Lots of goals, rain, chances, slide tackles, wind, blood and thunder.

Great fun.

Couldn’t help but think it was game over when we conceded either side of half time to go 3-1 down. Defensive disasters on both occasions. We were missing 3 of our first choice back 4, had a centre mid at right back and a kid making his senior debut at centre back today, goodness me you could tell.

We dug deep and got a deserved point though, thanks to a brace from the big man. OBIKA!

He took a while to get going but he’s now looking like a proper Premiership level striker. 5 league goals, fancy him to get to double figures this season. Took both his goals superbly today.

I think Livi will be fine again this season, they’re quite a good team and we were hanging on for a point at the end.

Oh and, someone wants to give us 300k for Hladky in January? Yes please!

If Aaron taylor-sinclair isn't injured then serious questions need to be asked of Holt's decision to bring on an unfit Lithgow. This team seem to be experts in shitting the bed against teams we should be burying
Would have thought McMillan at left back would have been the better option.
Lithgow has been shite all season.
I cannot fucking believe this again.

I couldn't make the game today but would have taken a point before kick off given the sheer scale of injuries we have at the moment. I'll take it all the more seeing as we were 3-1 down. That is excellent attitude from the players to step up and grind that out in the circumstances. Injury-dependent we should be looking to take all three at Perth next week. 

1 minute ago, fraser_smfc said:

Injury-dependent we should be looking to take all three at Perth next week. 

Going to be a massive game. Much different to last time with both teams now picking up points and gaining confidence.

6 minutes ago, christinanade said:

Should really be burying teams like livingston at home but considering the defensive injuries, a point is ok. Sell hladky for 300k and buy popescu please.

You were 3-1 down, i'd say a point is more than ok for you, us on the other hand, right scunner only getting a point.

With a fully fit defence we win that game. Thought Glover did well enough but he struggled to win headers which cost us. Flynn isn't a right back either and we miss him in midfield.

Obika was fortunate with his goals but he found himself in the right place at the right time. Another good showing from him and Morais. Cooke did well when he came on too.

We should be looking to beat St Johnstone next week and Kilmarnock on the 29th.

f**k sake, second one in off the boys belly after Dykes went with the wrong foot to a clear an aimless freekick. Third one looked like a pretty tame shot with a big deflection that loop it over and away from Sarkic. Terrible goals to concede.
Most of the 6 goals were shocking tbh.

We have a decent enough excuse but it's rare to see such defending from Livi.

Made for an exciting game, draw was probably a fair result but even at 3-1 Livi had a couple of chances to completely kill it.

6 away games we now have dropped points in, 14 points lost, an absolutely embarrassing statistic. The subs today lost us the points, if Sinclair wasn’t inured then what the f*** is Holt doing bringing Lithgow on. Don’t know how pitts never gets taken off, miles off it today yet he brings off souda the only one actually playing well. The defensive organisation is a shambles, we’re all over the place 

We defended horrendously,not saw Livi defend like that for a long while,but credit to Saints frontline theyre quick and made us jittery at the back.

Would have took a point away in Paisley pre-match but disappointed we couldn't hold onto our 2 goal lead for any length of time.

Great game for any neutral watching and fair play to both sets of players for playing in that!!

13 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Most of the 6 goals were shocking tbh.

We have a decent enough excuse but it's rare to see such defending from Livi.

Made for an exciting game, draw was probably a fair result but even at 3-1 Livi had a couple of chances to completely kill it.

I think you’ve called it right here.

also, too far away to see the challenge that Robbo got booked for but he’s our strongest candidate for a diver; defo picked up where Danny Mullen left off 😂

6 away games we now have dropped points in, 14 points lost, an absolutely embarrassing statistic. The subs today lost us the points, if Sinclair wasn’t inured then what the f*** is Holt doing bringing Lithgow on. Don’t know how pitts never gets taken off, miles off it today yet he brings off souda the only one actually playing well. The defensive organisation is a shambles, we’re all over the place 
Thought it was strange to see Souda come off. He looked dangerous all game.

Lithgow has been shite all season.
No sign of Sinclair being injured. But instead we go to 3 at the back.
Holt seriously needs to be working on this with the players. We go 2 goals up and have no clue what to do.
Sibbs gets taken off again when hes playing well for Keags who has also been mince all season long.
I'm beyond frustrated now.

I think you’ve called it right here.
also, too far away to see the challenge that Robbo got booked for but he’s our strongest candidate for a diver; defo picked up where Danny Mullen left off [emoji23]
He was going down long before Waters puts the challenge in. Crazy as had he stayed on his feet Waters might very well have fouled him.