The Well v A club from Govan

Just watched the incident.
It is a yellow card, that's just the rules. Don't really agree with it but it is.
Pages of heads gones over it though [emoji38]
It's almost like the **** don't want the referee to correctly apply the rules after all their moaning about referees not correctly applying the rules.

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Just watched the incident.

It is a yellow card, that's just the rules. Don't really agree with it but it is.

Pages of heads gones over it though :lol:

Thats pretty much my take on it. I am at a loss as to how the **** don’t think it is.

There is plenty of stuff in football that I think should merit more or less in terms of punishment, but even Morelos would know the rules surely on this one.

Edited by gannonball

11 hours ago, bennett said:

A Colombian with very little English isn't going to be running around giving it "giruy", give yourself peace.

It was a fist pump after scoring which he's done after every goal and it's never been a problem till now.

Precious wee motherwell thugs.

It was a daft thing to do in front of opposition fans, whether you interpret it as a fist pump or otherwise. All the more so when he was already on a booking. You have a good player in Morelos but he needs to screw the nut and if I was Steven Gerrard I'd be fining him for that nonsense.

That aside you guys were well worth your win yesterday, although we were absolutely awful. And as ever your support conducted themselves impeccably inside and outside the ground. I got chatting to a few walking back up the road yesterday, proper gents as Rangers fans tend do be in my experience. 

All the best, until our next meeting. :)

He's run to opposing fans to bam them up, which is fair do's, but he runs the risk of a booking.

Regarding the bovril, the CCTV will be reviewed and the club will liaise with the authorities without making a big song and dance about it - As has happened previously.

This is just another example of Rangers fans being passed the Celtic fans' MOPE torch and running with it.

21 hours ago, thepundit said:

Can't say I agree with that at all.

You can see opposition players doing their best to wind him up every game and he very rarely reacts, if ever.

Watched sportscene last night and just to prove my point,  yet again saw Morelos kicking an opposition player off the ball, he had a kick at Gallagher.

It was a daft thing to do in front of opposition fans, whether you interpret it as a fist pump or otherwise. All the more so when he was already on a booking. You have a good player in Morelos but he needs to screw the nut and if I was Steven Gerrard I'd be fining him for that nonsense.
That aside you guys were well worth your win yesterday, although we were absolutely awful. And as ever your support conducted themselves impeccably inside and outside the ground. I got chatting to a few walking back up the road yesterday, proper gents as Rangers fans tend do be in my experience. 
All the best, until our next meeting. [emoji4]

You’re trying far too hard now.

20 hours ago, bennett said:

A Colombian with very little English isn't going to be running around giving it "giruy", give yourself peace.

It was a fist pump after scoring which he's done after every goal and it's never been a problem till now.

Precious wee motherwell thugs.

Precious wee Colombian striker.

9 hours ago, MJC said:

All the best, until our next meeting. :)

That’s a grate post.

14 hours ago, kingjoey said:

So you think singing about a dead hunger striker and being up to their knees in blood is impeccable behaviour. Songs that were clearly being sung on Sunday and are totally  irrelevant to football. The club that promotes sectarianism in order to increase their revenue so they do nothing about it. And what are the orange training tops all about? Oh wait  a minute I just  worked  it out. 

1 hour ago, neildrake said:

So you think singing about a dead hunger striker and being up to their knees in blood is impeccable behaviour. Songs that were clearly being sung on Sunday and are totally  irrelevant to football. The club that promotes sectarianism in order to increase their revenue so they do nothing about it. And what are the orange training tops all about? Oh wait  a minute I just  worked  it out. 

Somehow, you’ve quoted the wrong idiot there, Neil.

On 15/12/2019 at 23:28, bennett said:

It was a fist pump 

Imagine what the Rangers fans would be doing if Scott Brown did the exact same fist pump to them at Ibrox while on a booking.  I'd put a shit load of money on ..

A. All sort of shit being thrown at him

B. Calling for the ref to send him off.

C Loving it when he does send him packing

D point out he's a total c**t who's long overdue a red card and got what he deserved

..........so stop whining bitches.