The Well v A club from Govan

14 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I don't agree with the rule but if you celebrate the way he did, you get booked. Fortunately Morelos is too thick to realise that.

He does it almost every time he's at McDiarmid (even after a last minute winner directly in front of his own fans, he proceeded to change direction and sprint 20 yards to goad opposition fans), so presumably does it elsewhere too, yet has never been sent off for it. Likely had no idea it was a yellow due to shitebag refs in the past.

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Always makes me burst out laughing when Rangers fans give themselves a round of applause for belting out God Save the Queen. Just such ridiculous weirdo behaviour. 

They made you a moron ^ 

Dont you feel better without the anger and hatred now?

Right now I don't think he should have been, I've seen a lot worse celebrations go unpunished and I dont think that he went ott but I'll give it another look after the game finishes.
Give examples

1 minute ago, thepundit said:

Fans applauding after their national anthem is sung?

Yes, this is very strange indeed. 

They seem to be celebrating for some reason when a goal is scored, too.

Absolutely baffling.

Will be interesting to see how fans of The Rangers manage the new national hymn sheet next year.

Pathetic from us as usual against Rangers. Like rabbits in the headlights first half and completely impotent in attack whilst the midfield was non existent. Rangers we're in second gear yet we never laid a glove on them even when they went down to ten men.

You could put a sign reading "Motherwell do not beat Rangers" above the tunnel at Fir Park and it wouldn't look out of place.

Edited by MJC

13 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Fans applauding after their national anthem is sung?

Yes, this is very strange indeed. 

They seem to be celebrating for some reason when a goal is scored, too.

Absolutely baffling.

Up there with Sevco fans in a pub watching the game on telly standing applauding their team as they come onto the pitch.

10 minutes ago, MJC said:

Pathetic from us as usual against Rangers. Like rabbits in the headlights first half and completely impotent in attack whilst the midfield was non existent. Rangers we're in second gear yet we never laid a glove on them even when they went down to ten men.

You could put a sign reading "Motherwell do not beat Rangers" above the tunnel at Fir Park and it wouldn't look out of place.

That would be a very odd and demoralising sign to put up. I certainly hope we don't do it.

Morelos stays on the pitch, pumps his fist ( after taking abuse throughout the match) gets pelted by missiles by fans who can dish it out but can't take it back.

Donny runs in and sends him off, if that's the standard then players should be getting sent off in every game.