The Well v A club from Govan

We’ve had a fantastic season but there is a clear gap between the top two and the rest and Rangers playing to their best will have too much for us, just a case of how they are on the day. I’m no fan of Morelos, pretty much everything that’s wrong with some modern footballers in one but he’s a danger on his day. 3-1 Rangers.

4 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Rangers to be a goal ahead when Well score from a defensive mistake. Huge shows of Britishness from the Club for Everyone. Lots of dribbling by Kent and wild shots from 20 yards. Boris flags. The songbook. Well to score a late goal that looks offside and actually is but the Kafflik establishment cabal steps in and judges it to be on. Scenes at Ibrox. Wives of Govan to be sporting black eyes for Christmas dinner.

PARKLIFE........!!!!!!!!

Guest Moomintroll

Rangers to be a goal ahead when Well score from a defensive mistake. Huge shows of Britishness from the Club for Everyone. Lots of dribbling by Kent and wild shots from 20 yards. Boris flags. The songbook. Well to score a late goal that looks offside and actually is but the Kafflik establishment cabal steps in and judges it to be on. Scenes at Ibrox. Wives of Govan to be sporting black eyes for Christmas dinner.

MJC to be raging at the result because of said Kaffliks somehow, well adjusted human being that he is.

We are notoriously slow and nervous starters in every game, if we can hold them off for first 20 mins we might actually get a draw. 

Spoiler

However I doubt it and just want this game to be over. I have never enjoyed a game against either Old Firm team