The Well v A club from Govan

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Well each to their own. Personally I value supporting my own team more than I do hating/obsessing about Rangers/Sevco and a win for us would be about a win for us, not for Scottish football and to please all the Rangers obsessed moonhowlers who hate Rangers more than they love their own clubs. But as I said, each to their own.

Are you projecting ever so slightly?

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Do people hate Rangers more than they like their own team?

Does anyone actively travel following rangers but in the opposite support end?

There's some Norwegian boys that don't support a team, they just hate Rosenborg and follow them around the country in the opposition end.

I'm thinking of doing it with Chris Cadden.

9 hours ago, MJC said:

Well each to their own. Personally I value supporting my own team more than I do hating/obsessing about Rangers/Sevco and a win for us would be about a win for us, not for Scottish football and to please all the Rangers obsessed moonhowlers who hate Rangers more than they love their own clubs. But as I said, each to their own.

Oh, I'll be delighted alright, I'll be delighted for my team, but I'll also be delighted for anyone who hates the cocks as much as I do

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Do people hate Rangers more than they like their own team?

Does anyone actively travel following rangers but in the opposite support end?

Yes.

There were plenty of 'pretend' Motherwell fans in our end at Fir Park on playoff Sunday and I defy anyone to contradict that. The same goes for the 2005 League Cup Final.

There was also the incidence of a Glasgow based Celtic fan attending a European match at Ibrox, invading the pitch and attempting to chain himself to the goalposts.

And I am sure that I remember (and I might be mistaken on this one, so in which case, I hold my hands up) that when Rangers/Sevco were playing away at Dundee United in 2013 in the Scottish Cup and there was talk of a Rangers/Sevco fans boycott, that there were certain posters in steelmenonline who were talking of going up to Tannadice to support United in order to help them negate the potential financial loss from the Rangers/Sevco boycott.

So yes, it does happen.

Edit to add: A wee check of the big 'Rainjurz debacle' thread page 141 on steelmenonline does indeed confirm that what I said there is pretty accurate. :rolleyes:

Edited by MJC

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

There's some Norwegian boys that don't support a team, they just hate Rosenborg and follow them around the country in the opposition end.

I'm thinking of doing it with Chris Cadden.

Probs need to just do it yourself Yass, Cadds is usually busy when theres games on.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Yes.

There were plenty of 'pretend' Motherwell fans in our end at Fir Park on playoff Sunday and I defy anyone to contradict that. The same goes for the 2005 League Cup Final.

There was also the incidence of a Glasgow based Celtic fan attending a European match at Ibrox, invading the pitch and attempting to chain himself to the goalposts.

And I am sure that I remember (and I might be mistaken on this one, so in which case, I hold my hands up) that when Rangers/Sevco were playing away at Dundee United in 2013 in the Scottish Cup and there was talk of a Rangers/Sevco fans boycott, that there were certain posters in steelmenonline who were talking of going up to Tannadice to support United in order to help them negate the potential financial loss from the Rangers/Sevco boycott.

So yes, it does happen.

Edit to add: A wee check of the big 'Rainjurz debacle' thread page 141 on steelmenonline does indeed confirm that what I said there is pretty accurate. :rolleyes:

If I could get a ticket to a cup final v Rangers with a diddy supporting friend I would.

doesn't really stand up that people hate Rangers more than they like their team though.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a cringe of a thread title.  I remember when Motherwell fans used to be decent blokes.

Aye sorry mate you have went under several monikers since 2012. So just thought I would put were you were first established as a team in govan maybe someday you will add to the petrofac cup and maybe win a big cup someday good luck whichever league you maybe in