The Well v A club from Govan

2 hours ago, MJC said:

We're slow in the final third and indecisive in the final third. That was evident again on Saturday and although we did score seven in the prior two matches, it is crystal clear that we still lack that finisher, that striker who will get you goals on a regular basis, ie a Louis Moult type player. (I'm not advocating us trying to resign Moult btw).

I rarely bet.

^^^

has money on 26th December 

1 hour ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I'm more than happy to beat they horrible b*****ds for the sake of Scottish fitba

I'd rather beat them because that would mean that Motherwell have won and have finally got a league win against Rangers after 17 years of failing to do so. The rest of Scottish football has nothing to do with this fixture and what happens in it, this is about us, no one else.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

I'd rather beat them because that would mean that Motherwell have won and have finally got a league win against Rangers after 17 years of failing to do so. The rest of Scottish football has nothing to do with this fixture and what happens in it, this is about us, no one else.

I take great delight in anyone beating Sevco, so I'm more than happy to spread the wealth, should we do the damage at the weekend... Ya miserable tadger

On 09/12/2019 at 14:50, MJC said:

And just for the record, irrelevant as it is here, Hearts with a fully fit, injury free squad ARE better than us man for man.

Except in goal - where we have 2 goalkeepers better than any of theirs, or centre back or midfield.  But apart from that yeah, you're right.  

Anyway, a decent performance and we take our chances, which we will have then we have a chance.  

12 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I take great delight in anyone beating Sevco, so I'm more than happy to spread the wealth, should we do the damage at the weekend... Ya miserable tadger

Well each to their own. Personally I value supporting my own team more than I do hating/obsessing about Rangers/Sevco and a win for us would be about a win for us, not for Scottish football and to please all the Rangers obsessed moonhowlers who hate Rangers more than they love their own clubs. But as I said, each to their own.

49 minutes ago, MJC said:

Well each to their own. Personally I value supporting my own team more than I do hating/obsessing about Rangers/Sevco and a win for us would be about a win for us, not for Scottish football and to please all the Rangers obsessed moonhowlers who hate Rangers more than they love their own clubs. But as I said, each to their own.

laugh lol GIF