Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

I actually wasn’t remotely bothered at the prospect of Dunfermline getting an equaliser such is my absolute apathy just now. That’s shocking I know but it’s how I feel. I’ll take my negativity elsewhere...

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

For all our complaints about our poor goalkeeping options, I’m certainly glad we don’t have Jack Hamilton. Our 2nd and 3rd goals looked horrendous from him.

He's a liability, everyone can see it, apart from McPake.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He's a liability, everyone can see it, apart from McPake.

He hasnt been too bad since the opening day disaster against Dunfermline, maybe he has a soft spot for them.

Ideally, we would replace him, but other areas need strengthened first IMO.

For all our complaints about our poor goalkeeping options, I’m certainly glad we don’t have Jack Hamilton. Our 2nd and 3rd goals looked horrendous from him.

Lucky for us you lot are that pish that we don’t need a decent keeper.

Thank You.

That was a real chance to send a message today that we had turned a corner but Hamilton proved otherwise.

Attacking wise best we've been this season. 

Weirdly fans booing as we were 4-1 up. Then even more bizarrely a bunch of boys screaming at fans saying it was their fault we conceded 2.

Forster and Hamilton will cost McPake his job. If McPake hangs on till January and doesn't replace them he's just asking to be sacked.

McGhee is my PotS so far.

That was a real chance to send a message today that we had turned a corner but Hamilton proved otherwise.
Attacking wise best we've been this season. 
Weirdly fans booing as we were 4-1 up. Then even more bizarrely a bunch of boys screaming at fans saying it was their fault we conceded 2.
Forster and Hamilton will cost McPake his job. If McPake hangs on till January and doesn't replace them he's just asking to be sacked.
McGhee is my PotS so far.

Who would we be sending a message to? United have won the league and even a manager as clueless as McPake will get us into the playoffs.

What we've learned/reaffirmed:

- Desperately need another option at CB. Forster and Meekings are liabilities.

- Hamilton is still shite. 

- Two up front is definitely the way to go.

- Dunfermline, the diddies that they are, couldn't take advantage of our bad substitutes and deservedly lost.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Who would we be sending a message to? United have won the league and even a manager as clueless as McPake will get us into the playoffs.

Dundee fans. That we had turned a corner. Bit of confidence. But alas, not to be.

Dundee fans. That we had turned a corner. Bit of confidence. But alas, not to be.

Ah fair enough, I thought you meant to other teams. I doubt the fans are that naive though (lol of course they are). We are in desperate need for another CH i January. McGhee, like you said, has been excellent but is unfortunately constantly let down by having to play alongside donkeys like Forster. Wasn’t at the game today, did McGhees injury look a serious one?

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Ah fair enough, I thought you meant to other teams. I doubt the fans are that naive though (lol of course they are). We are in desperate need for another CH i January. McGhee, like you said, has been excellent but is unfortunately constantly let down by having to play alongside donkeys like Forster. Wasn’t at the game today, did McGhees injury look a serious one?

I didn't notice anything major and he walked off. He just sat down when the ball had went out of play. Assume it was just a knock.

Not overly surprised it was high scoring as Dundee looked shocking at the back (Nisbet played right on Forster) and we had Ashcroft and Devine performing and making errors like last season. Dundee have decent firepower and I'm sure they will be in the playoffs but their 2nd (Ashcroft slip) and 3rd (ball not being knocked away) were dreadful errors.

Kiltie didn't look at it today though I felt his 1st booking was harsh but may need to see it again. He tends to have more good games than bad so I reckon he will missed next week.

I still reckon we are good enough to go to Inverness and get a positive result but desperately need Murray back fit.

We're as miserable a fanbase can be, and that pisses me off, but when you are served this pish week in week out you can begin to understand. Booing a win is stupid as f**k though. I how people don't forget the first hour of this game.

We’re no different from any other club. I saw Motherwell fans on twitter saying that a section of their fans were booing when they were 4-0 up against St Johnstone and 3rd in the league. Were there boos at full time today?