Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

29 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
2 hours ago, Adam101 said:
It's to be around 4 degrees tomorrow, even if beer was available at the Dundee game who is wanting a pint in that weather.

Beer in any weather.

nips in this weather is the correct answer

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Pubs on each corner at Griffin Park?

I have that on my BTTS coupon so hope it's a cracker.

I hope Fulham don't score and get tanked, sorry x

One of the reasons I enjoy going to Brentford games so much is the stadium and the character that comes with it, having a pub in each corner is pretty unique. 

4 hours ago, Adam101 said:

It's to be around 4 degrees tomorrow, even if beer was available at the Dundee game who is wanting a pint in that weather.

Me. 

21 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Will be at the Brentford v Fulham game on Saturday, terracing, beers at half time, last every derby at Griffin Park and a decent standard, the £25 didn't feel all that steep. 

5 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Correct Adam.  If I was going to the Brentford game I’d rather be drinking tea with the taste of the Thames.

On 13/12/2019 at 07:36, Poet of the Macabre said:

Someone will need to remind me if Dele is a gimmick poster or just has the worst patter I've seen on here in months.

Someone should probably remind you how eye bleeding awful you were in that game, 10/15 minutes aside. 

Marshall in for Mackie and Robertson in for Todd. Pretty happy with the team, hope they show up today.
ELwIE6_XUAI7lhT.jpg:large&key=a58063a794243dd3b2c10c8931b9c191ba894c7da8bdbc3d3e5d03b5d7d371c6
Got the fear with this tbh, it's been appalling this season when we've fielded these sorts of teams with one winger, team have looked really poorly drilled with the midfield bunched up in the same space. Hopefully a turning point today.

37 minutes ago, harry94 said:
47 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Marshall in for Mackie and Robertson in for Todd. Pretty happy with the team, hope they show up today.
ELwIE6_XUAI7lhT.jpg:large&key=a58063a794243dd3b2c10c8931b9c191ba894c7da8bdbc3d3e5d03b5d7d371c6

Got the fear with this tbh, it's been appalling this season when we've fielded these sorts of teams with one winger, team have looked really poorly drilled with the midfield bunched up in the same space. Hopefully a turning point today.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a 433 with McDaid up top. Also missed Gowser for Byrne, already decided that was the case I guess.