The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

Doug Sanders- unlike his most famous putt pictured below, to win the Open in 1970 - is in the hole at 86
DougSanders1970OpenYip.jpg&key=c89ad6204b7accf08ed7da80f5853ccc4cb5720060ab40f807f90905c07989b9
When Nicklaus holed his clinching putt in the playoff the next day he launched his putter in the air and it almost landed on Sanders head.

On 10/04/2020 at 19:28, dee_62 said:

Holy f**k. It’s actually happening!

From Twitter...
“Best wishes to Norman Hunter who is battling Covid-19. Great player (1st PFA player of year) and a gent to deal with since”.

1st hit in 4 years incoming.

Obviously wishing him a speedy recovery at the same time.

He's going to recover nicely, isn't he?  The Dee_62 team of immortals continue...undiminished by Covid-19

b*****d!

4 hours ago, dee_62 said:

He's going to recover nicely, isn't he?  The Dee_62 team of immortals continue...undiminished by Covid-19

b*****d!

Jimmy Greaves is also out of hospital so he won't be doing a show with the Saints just yet. 

On 15/04/2020 at 08:51, dee_62 said:

b*****d!

Yet another of my predictions going down the tubes.  Seems he's gone.  Solo shot for me to get out of the "everybody else" listing that I've come to dominate since joining this thread.

RIP Norman