The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

I hope there will be a minute's silence at Ibrox for their loyal servant.

Actually he did Hibs a favour in 1991. In the Skol Cup Semi Final he awarded Dunfermline a dubious  penalty against Airdrie that was outside the box. Hibs beat the Pars in the Final but I suspect Airdrie v Hibs would have been a different match.

ETA: Well, yes, it would have been Airdrie v Hibs. I have a wee suspicion that Airdrie team may well have beaten Hibs in the Final.

Edited by tamthebam

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I hope there will be a minute's silence at Ibrox for their loyal servant.

Actually he did Hibs a favour in 1991. In the Skol Cup Semi Final he awarded Dunfermline a dubious  penalty against Airdrie that was outside the box. Hibs beat the Pars in the Final but I suspect Airdrie v Hibs would have been a different match.

ETA: Well, yes, it would have been Airdrie v Hibs. I have a wee suspicion that Airdrie team may well have beaten Hibs in the Final.

Not only outside the box, but it wasn't handball.

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Cannon and Ball took the comedy double act in a new and unique direction...they had two straight men.

Can't remember who coined that, some TV reviewer back in the day. 

He seems to have been a nice wee guy but there have certainly been some revisionist plaudits dished out today regarding the quality of their comedy. 

On 27/10/2020 at 20:54, Bishop Briggs said:

Comedian Kenny Williams burned to a Tudor crisp - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beloved-star-tudor-crisps-adverts-22893961

On 27/10/2020 at 23:30, Raidernation said:

None the wiser

Me neither, but he seems to have led an interesting life as well as being a comedian.