The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

TBF he did well to last that long after his racist slur in the build up to his fight with Hagler.

Recalling the pasting he got that night he was lucky to last 40 more minutes, never mind 40 years.

Went on to retain his title against Spike Milligan though...

Week 36 update

Even less than there was last week. Best I can do is Mike Sexton, who started up the Partypoker website: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/07/us/mike-sexton-death-poker-trnd/index.html

Wikipedia tells us:

Mike Sexton co-founded the well-known Partypoker platform, that was once the biggest poker site across the United States, despite the company being under a $500K deficit after its first launch in 2002. Only four years after launch, the company went public for 9 billion dollars. Sexton sold out his shares for $15 million a year and a half prior to this public offering.

He seems to have been a better poker player than businessman. 

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Week 36 update

Even less than there was last week. Best I can do is Mike Sexton, who started up the Partypoker website: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/07/us/mike-sexton-death-poker-trnd/index.html

Wikipedia tells us:

He seems to have been a better poker player than businessman. 

Dunno Miguel, I reckon I could schlep by on 15 million a year. It will still get you a lotta coke and hookers.