The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Hopefully she fucking won't. I don't want to waste a royal funeral bank holiday stuck in the house. And when I'm entirely reliant on telly for entertainment, the last thing I need is wall to wall royal death coverage.

Let the Queen die during the next World Cup, please. Even those twats at the BBC won't refuse to show the World Cup.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

On 30/03/2020 at 20:13, Bully Wee Villa said:

Hopefully she fucking won't. I don't want to waste a royal funeral bank holiday stuck in the house. And when I'm entirely reliant on telly for entertainment, the last thing I need is wall to wall royal death coverage.

Let the Queen die during the next World Cup, please. Even those twats at the BBC won't refuse to show the World Cup.

Nah, Liz dying tomorrow would be hilarious. The news wouldn't know what to do. Diana-esque wailing in the street by people saying things like "I don't care about lockdown anymore, there's no point in going on." What a welcome thinning of the gene pool it could be.