The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

Week 2 update

Nothing but administration this week. microdave and thisal's teams have been added. Alan Brazil is now a Deadly Duo, and Lester Piggott is no longer a Deadly Duo. They both have their own Solo Shots, and the list on the first page has been updated with these teams and the various corrections you noted after last week.

The Firing Squad Bonus is now worth 65 points. 

microdave and thisal's teams weren't added because they'd replied to the messages they'd sent last year. When one half of a private conversation deletes it they no longer get messages sent in that conversation. This is a pretty stupid system, but for me it offers another problem. My inbox is currently ~95% full, so when I start a new Dead Pool year I need to empty it to cope with all the messages I get sent. Spain usually had a disclaimer in his thread but I didn't. I forgot that I wouldn't have had this problem last year since I was starting the DP from scratch, so I'll add that disclaimer for the 2021 edition.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Disappointing news that someone else has picked Alan Brazil. All's fair in love and deadpooling though.

Week 2 update

Nothing but administration this week. microdave and thisal's teams have been added. Alan Brazil is now a Deadly Duo, and Lester Piggott is no longer a Deadly Duo. They both have their own Solo Shots, and the list on the first page has been updated with these teams and the various corrections you noted after last week.
The Firing Squad Bonus is now worth 65 points. 
microdave and thisal's teams weren't added because they'd replied to the messages they'd sent last year. When one half of a private conversation deletes it they no longer get messages sent in that conversation. This is a pretty stupid system, but for me it offers another problem. My inbox is currently ~95% full, so when I start a new Dead Pool year I need to empty it to cope with all the messages I get sent. Spain usually had a disclaimer in his thread but I didn't. I forgot that I wouldn't have had this problem last year since I was starting the DP from scratch, so I'll add that disclaimer for the 2021 edition.