The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Week 1 update

Sigh.

Tom Long, Australian actor: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7852163/Popular-Australian-actor-Tom-Long-50-dies-long-battle-terminal-blood-cancer.html

Never seen anything he's in. Points for @alta-pete and @sparky88. He was 51, so that's 74 Base Points, 25 for First Blood, 25 for Deadly Duo, 124 total. Have at it.

Standings:

1. alta-pete, sparky88 124
2. Everyone else

The spreadsheet is also now live: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V64rLXKhrmZf-6K4D3RyN3cR5Z_i2rh-ztODUB_dQyI/edit?usp=sharing

There's a plain text list of everyone's teams and the Solo Shots/Deadly Duos on the first page. Prince Philip is the Firing Squad Bonus recipient, with 63 extra points. Good luck everyone.

Great job as always. Noticed 2 things though empty it only has 10 people in their list and mathematics seems to have olivia newton john twice in their list.

15 minutes ago, pawpar said:

Great job as always. Noticed 2 things though empty it only has 10 people in their list and mathematics seems to have olivia newton john twice in their list.

Knew I forgot a shaming. While nobody picked anyone who's already dead this year, @Empty It only sent me ten names. Maybe they're just really confident.

One of math's Sandys was supposed to be David Attenborough, so that's fixed.

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

While nobody picked anyone who's already dead this year....

I'm always amazed at some of the names that are picked and are still alive... I'm convinced (until checking their wiki page) that some of them died years ago...Henry Kissinger, Tommy Docherty and Olivia De Havilland.

1 hour ago, dee_62 said:

I'm always amazed at some of the names that are picked and are still alive... I'm convinced (until checking their wiki page) that some of them died years ago...Henry Kissinger, Tommy Docherty and Olivia De Havilland.

I noticed someone had  Bill Treacher on their list, I'd have bet big that he was brown bread but a quick visit to google and nope.

2 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Kissinger still speaks at conferences and dinners.

I'll add Dame Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, George Shultz and Javier Perez de Cuellar to your list.

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Kissinger still speaks at conferences and dinners.

I'll add Dame Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas, George Shultz and Javier Perez de Cuellar to your list.

Kirk is in my team again, but he'll survive. I reckon his boy will go before him, and am now regretting not selecting him instead.