The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

15 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It would be funnier if mediums ignored him.

Better if they  he only answered him them on the repeats.  

ETA: It made sense last night!

Edited by The DA

13 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

So you are going to pinch other players' picks?

Get them up now!

More likely he's maxing out the solo shot bonuses by picking 15 folk nobody else has picked - which is perhaps less obnoxious than him peeping at your picks and depriving you of a solo, but also a more effective form of abusing his powers!

Edited by Aim Here

Week 1 update

Sigh.

Tom Long, Australian actor: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7852163/Popular-Australian-actor-Tom-Long-50-dies-long-battle-terminal-blood-cancer.html

Australian actor Tom Long has died aged 50 after a long battle with a temrinal blood cancer.

Best known for playing Angus in the ABC TV series SeaChange, he had been battling multiple myeloma since 2012. 

Long collapsed on stage at the Sydney Opera House just months after being told he had the disease. 

Never seen anything he's in. Points for @alta-pete and @sparky88. He was 51, so that's 74 Base Points, 25 for First Blood, 25 for Deadly Duo, 124 total. Have at it.

Standings:

1. alta-pete, sparky88 124
2. Everyone else

The spreadsheet is also now live: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V64rLXKhrmZf-6K4D3RyN3cR5Z_i2rh-ztODUB_dQyI/edit?usp=sharing

There's a plain text list of everyone's teams and the Solo Shots/Deadly Duos on the first page. Prince Philip is the Firing Squad Bonus recipient, with 63 extra points. Good luck everyone.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

46 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Week 1 update

Sigh.

Tom Long, Australian actor: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7852163/Popular-Australian-actor-Tom-Long-50-dies-long-battle-terminal-blood-cancer.html

Never seen anything he's in. Points for @alta-pete and @sparky88. He was 51, so that's 74 Base Points, 25 for First Blood, 25 for Deadly Duo, 124 total. Have at it.

Standings:

1. alta-pete, sparky88 124
2. Everyone else

The spreadsheet is also now live: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V64rLXKhrmZf-6K4D3RyN3cR5Z_i2rh-ztODUB_dQyI/edit?usp=sharing

There's a plain text list of everyone's teams and the Solo Shots/Deadly Duos on the first page. Prince Philip is the Firing Squad Bonus recipient, with 63 extra points. Good luck everyone.

Nice start

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

One of your John Hume's is missing a 'Solo Shot' where it's been wrongly attached to Prince Philip.

This doesn't count as a mistake because I would have noticed when one of them inevitably dies, and you meant Deadly Duo, since there's more than one Hume.

1 minute ago, lichtgilphead said:

You do a fantastic job. It must take forever to put the spreadsheet together.

If I knew anything about spreadsheets it would probably be a lot quicker. This year's highlight was Google converting the dates to the American format when I uploaded the OpenOffice document I'd been entering them in.

34 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Meh. Initially had him down as VC but dropped him to squad player on the basis of an article on some miracle cure in the States. Bummer. #fakenews

I dropped your captain Slick Woods on Hogmanay. 

Recent media stories suggest that my decision was a bummer too. 😐