The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

19 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Also dying this week was former footballer, Rob Rensenbrink. I... I can't find an obituary for this. The only UK links so far are from Yahoo which I personally don't count as a 'UK-based' website, and something called This is Money, which isn't a general news site and which seems to very closely resemble the Daily Mail's website. Not sure what's going on there. Resenbrink died on Friday so I suppose there's a chance it gets picked up by more mainstream sources next week, but to me he doesn't seem eligible currently. I'm happy to open that up to general debate. I remember last year there was a comparable case - Robin Herd, who was only picked up by ESPN. Like that Yahoo link the URL started uk.espn, which is what makes me lean towards it not being UK-based. 

Points please https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2020/01/26/rob-rensenbrink-fast-elusive-dutch-footballer-nicknamed-snake/

Should jump me to top of the league, temporarily at least 😃

3 hours ago, JustOneCornetto said:

Points please https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2020/01/26/rob-rensenbrink-fast-elusive-dutch-footballer-nicknamed-snake/

Should jump me to top of the league, temporarily at least 😃

Nicknamed "snake" eh?

Had something in common with Ray McKinnon then!

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Good effort from the BBC tonight, showing footage of him playing while there's a voiceover.

The footage was actually of Lebron James, but it's a big black guy in the right outfit, so I'm sure it counts

Apparently ITV News showed footage of Ainsley Harriott.