The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

55 minutes ago, charon said:

6ab224f956187a2b4ecb568fc286152d.jpg

Deid

Edit.

Been done, it's not the English bisexual one that's deid, but the Japanese one.

As a forfeit you have to put a tennis racket over your face and pretend that you are Kendo Nagasaki

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Week 2 update

Nothing but administration this week. microdave and thisal's teams have been added. Alan Brazil is now a Deadly Duo, and Lester Piggott is no longer a Deadly Duo. They both have their own Solo Shots, and the list on the first page has been updated with these teams and the various corrections you noted after last week.

The Firing Squad Bonus is now worth 65 points. 

microdave and thisal's teams weren't added because they'd replied to the messages they'd sent last year. When one half of a private conversation deletes it they no longer get messages sent in that conversation. This is a pretty stupid system, but for me it offers another problem. My inbox is currently ~95% full, so when I start a new Dead Pool year I need to empty it to cope with all the messages I get sent. Spain usually had a disclaimer in his thread but I didn't. I forgot that I wouldn't have had this problem last year since I was starting the DP from scratch, so I'll add that disclaimer for the 2021 edition.

Are the mods able to increase the storage for an individual account? or dare i suggest a DeadPool 2021 account followed by a DeadPool 2022 account etc etc.. 

16 minutes ago, psv_killie said:

Are the mods able to increase the storage for an individual account? or dare i suggest a DeadPool 2021 account followed by a DeadPool 2022 account etc etc.. 

I can always pay for a month's Platinum membership with ups the inbox size by about 200%, if I remember right. If the website's owner took part in its longest running, most prestigious game I'm sure he could offer me a little something gratis, but I can only assume his non-participation is a desperate attempt to get that yearly pound out of me.

Nice to see you volunteering my time for this several years in advance though ;)

22 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I can always pay for a month's Platinum membership with ups the inbox size by about 200%, if I remember right. If the website's owner took part in its longest running, most prestigious game I'm sure he could offer me a little something gratis, but I can only assume his non-participation is a desperate attempt to get that yearly pound out of me.

Nice to see you volunteering my time for this several years in advance though ;)

Welcome to Platinum 😁

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-51093802

Gwhat sad news as Gerald Gweisfeld goes into that country from gwhich no man returns

I once bought a cheap anorak from "Watties"- do I win £5? (think it cost me £5..)

There used to be a great story of when the Weisfelds were in court for some reason, and the lawyer was able to use the brilliant line "My Lord, I represent What Every Woman Wants".