T-H-I-S-T-L-E, A red and yellow team -vs- Bring it on home, Bring it on home, Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Our away form is pretty good. Home form? 🤔

Very bad! One win against Morton who have the worst away form in the league. 

I genuinely have no idea how this will go but will hazard a guess at 2-1 to either team.

This will be a tough game for us, having watched McColl with various teams as we climbed through the lower leagues I was always surprised at the aggressive way he berated his players during a game which didn't alway's provide results he wanted , he may have mellowed as some say but, I doubt it and I bet you a penny to a pinch of shit he will be hard on PT players this coming week on the training ground.  

So as I said it will be a tough match for us.

Without looking at any stats, it feels like we often struggle at home against Caley, and do better up north.

Add to that the fact our home form this season is an absolute disgrace, and I’m not confident at all here. Would take a point.

2 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Hopefully Thistle can deal with our pHySiChaLITy and biased refs in our favour to make this game more of an even contest.

MILES STOREY’S MAGIC

HE WEARS THE MAGIC HAT

I visited this thread to see how the OP could justify such a crap title for it, but sack that -  your new avatar is the most offensive thing I’ve seen on here all weekend. There’s no place for that on a football thread.

.......though he does indeed deserve a good kicking.

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:56%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/DyG6LgNJAFooU" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/andrew-neill-DyG6LgNJAFooU">via GIPHY</a></p>

You okay m9?

Perfectly fine thank you. Unfortunately, using a mobile it’s as hard to get Trump Lite and Andrew Neil together on here as it is to get them together in real life.

oh well.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

42 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Perfectly fine thank you. Unfortunately, using a mobile it’s as hard to get Trump Lite and Andrew Neil together on here as it is to get them together in real life.

oh well.

angry black and white GIF

After the performance PT showed in McCalls first game and easliy ran out winners in Inverness, they have regressed back to being awful. Based on the bit of an upturn from ICT I'd hope for a convincing performance and 3 points - Storey to score in this one.

15 hours ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Hopefully Thistle can deal with our pHySiChaLITy and biased refs in our favour to make this game more of an even contest.

MILES STOREY’S MAGIC

HE WEARS THE MAGIC HAT

Running really fast in a straight line does seem like something we'll struggle with, genuinely.

Partick Thistle 1 - 8 Miles Storey

The one was Miles getting too excited and running it into his own goal.