Stenhousemuir V Annan

The fact that there was no pre match thread for this game shows the general apathy and discontent surrounding the club at the moment.  We do not know what the preferred team is , certain players should be nowhere near that team and we cannot defend for toffee.  It is hard to see us getting out of this rut at the moment and the new manager factor has quickly evaporated.  I would like to know what other managers were considered or if Irons was the easy option. There has been question marks over the board's decsion making in the last few years and at the moment this is turning out to be another.

Yesterday, as per normal, we concede an easily defended goal then get ourselves back into the game before conceding again in injury time, it is becoming the norm and there is an air of ineviditability that it will happen.  We do not move the ball quickly enough to penetrate defences. We paff about with the ball at the back giving the opposition time to reorganise and defend and then fail to peretrate them. We need to move the ball about on the ground quickly.

Biabi tried his best but was isolated and long balls to him are no use.  Again we do not use subs until the last gasp and the introduction of McGuigan did nothing. I do not what has happened to him but he is a changed player, for the worst, this season.

New signings will have to come in when the window opens in January and they will have to gel quickly.  We desperately need to win the next 2 home games and if we don't I do not know where we will go from there but the Lowland League will be beckoning.

Well done to the fans that came out on a horrid day to watch a horrid game of football.

Edited by Moonglum25