sorry guys

djorkiev

Can't get on to twitter media its rammed, Buffs fan online, but not at the game, been a union member for 40 +years, just watched news, and want to say this labour leader "Corbyn" slimy, makes Kinnock look good, and most people puke, my union,  to my regret backs him, and Leonard, all very embarrassing, my Auchinleck brothers, will be gritting their teeth,  we are totally gubbed, Boris rules, and we, will get the backlash  ! 

Guest Mr Happy

Football. only here bud, stick your politics where the sun don’t shine. Ta ta.

Edit

Changed from ‘ footy’. As not to upset the ‘fitba’ boys.

5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Haha. A good old fashioned Saturday night post! Cheers 🍺🥨

Thanks my man just totally pissed off to see where my union fees are being squandered, did apologies before i posted !

Edited by djorkiev

10 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

Whilst you sticking your own politics where the sun don’t shine, see if you can manage to get sturgeon up there too. Cheers emoji106.png

I'm not a nationalist, disgruntled labour man, John Smith will be spinning in his Iona grave this lot are a total embarrassment, goodnight.

Guest Mr Happy
I'm not a nationalist, disgruntled labour man, John Smith will be spinning in his Iona grave this lot are a total embarrassment, goodnight.

politics are a complete bore to me.  

2 hours ago, djorkiev said:

Can't get on to twitter media its rammed, Buffs fan online, but not at the game, been a union member for 40 +years, just watched news, and want to say this labour leader "Corbyn" slimy, makes Kinnock look good, and most people puke, my union,  to my regret backs him, and Leonard, all very embarrassing, my Auchinleck brothers, will be gritting their teeth,  we are totally gubbed, Boris rules, and we, will get the backlash  ! 

Oooh...where to start with this one...?...nah, we"ll leave it alone...get tae yer bed and you can delete the thread in the morning. We've all done it.

7 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Footy ??? Its Fitba on here Mr Hapless ... 

Pet hate of mine - always smacks of that late 90s "new lad" Skinner and Baddiel era.

When some well-meaning soul in work asks me if I'm going to the footy at the weekend, I always tell them I've never been to a game of footy in my life...

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

Pet hate of mine - always smacks of that late 90s "new lad" Skinner and Baddiel era.

When some well-meaning soul in work asks me if I'm going to the footy at the weekend, I always tell them I've never been to a game of footy in my life...

It has taken over 30 years for me to forgive and listen to the Lighting Seeds.I am over it now, thanks.  ☺️