Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

We will win today I think. First home game of the season for me as I've managed to scrounge my old man's season ticket. I had my work Christmas night out last night so I'm blowing out my arse.
Get away from this five at the back and Miller in midfield nonsense. 

Let’s hope the result doesn’t put too much pressure on that old ticker of yours if your blowing out yer arse writing a comment on here

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

We will win today I think. First home game of the season for me as I've managed to scrounge my old man's season ticket. I had my work Christmas night out last night so I'm blowing out my arse.

Get away from this five at the back and Miller in midfield nonsense. 

Disagree with that.

It didn't work well last week due to the narrow pitch and the fact that we were pish, but I feel that we need to stretch RR as much as we can. It'll be a back 3, not 5, albeit that the WB's will need to defend properly from further up the pitch, but we need to get as much width in the team as we can.

I would definitely play Longridge up front as I feel that he's got the ability to take the ball to feet and turn defenders and Sammon needs dropped.

Get Gary Miller out of the midfield. Drop Durnan, move Doyle in one and put Miller at RWB. Put Tidser in midfield. Drop Sammon, put Longridge up top and start Leitch in midfield IMO.

Forgot to point it out last week but some of the misplaced passes when we had a chance to shift it quickly and open up the play, chief offender being Miller... Tidser wouldnt miss those passes.

Doyle has been dreadful recently. Shouldn’t be starting imo....

Doyle has been dreadful recently. Shouldn’t be starting imo....
Hes nowhere near as big a problem as Mark Durnan. The balance of mid to front would be improved by putting LL up top IMO. Durnan is going to ship a game sooner or later with a stupid red card or a calamitious performance that he doesnt get away with (last week but with better finishing).

I'm no well so I'm going to be watching this via VPN via Falkirk TV.

Really hope we mix the team up after a really poor performance last week. Even though the 352 has got a tune out of Dixon, I don't think it suits the rest of the team. Someone posted a 433 formation earlier that I think would suit us but I think M&M are on a hiding to nothing with this squad.

So if Miller is dropped back to replace Toshney in the back 3 then that leaves us with a midfield 2 of McShane and Telfer. Potentially the most lightweight midfield you’re ever likely to see.

It’s going to be some laugh.

Just now, Russ said:

So if Miller is dropped back to replace Toshney in the back 3 then that leaves us with a midfield 2 of McShane and Telfer. Potentially the most lightweight midfield you’re ever likely to see.

It’s going to be some laugh.

Or a 3 with Longridge

I’ve noticed a lack of moaning from raith fans about away ticket prices in this thread, mainly because they’re not absolute diddies like the rest of this league 

that lineup will stink the place out, 0-2 raith and league gone after today 

Get Charlie Telfer to fucking f**k.

Yip teller at present is an ineffectual tanner ba player basically he has no physical presence no pace can’t compete in the air and can’t win the ball back ! On top of that he doesn’t score has the heart of a chicken. His one redeeming feature is if given space he can pick a pass. And despite what might seem like harsh criticism he has a football brain and has potential to influence games if he believes in himself more and really gave his all . Yet he’s probably one of our better players what that says about the best of the rest is scary. Again today we will boot it anywhere and hope for second balls .